mid - high 12 sec GTP or parts? GMR 1" drivetrain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
car ran until today... i got into it and it started knocking... drove it home now it won't turn over... smells like oil... idk maybe it's because i filled it up with a oil change jug which is umm like .23 quarts to much oil.. i'm not sure what happened.... but whats it worth to ya in parts or a total car make some offers. if i get enough i'll get rid of it if not i'll probably fix it.

here are the parts i can think of...
Gen V Super Charger w/ 3.0 pulley
1.9 rockers
6.0 L Throtle body
Air -> Water intercooler
SLP headers
home done exhaust (no drone)
42 LB injectors
Fancy Fuel rails (if interested i'll get the brand & pics)
lowering springs
big brakes + drilled and slotted
GM performance handling kit
18" rims.
SPECIAL ED. SEATS

And the big one-- Origonally a Dynotech Stage 3 trans. Now it is a Triple Edge Rebuilt Dynotech Trans... Hardened internals and axle shafts. With a GMR 1" drive train since rebuild it has about 5,000 miles on it..

i just put it back togeter after replacing the motor and now this.. i'm sick of the car.

leave me some offers

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
car ran until today... i got into it and it started knocking... drove it home now it won't turn over... smells like oil... idk maybe it's because i filled it up with a oil change jug which is umm like .23 quarts to much oil.. i'm not sure what happened.... but whats it worth to ya in parts or a total car make some offers. if i get enough i'll get rid of it if not i'll probably fix it.

here are the parts i can think of...
Gen V Super Charger w/ 3.0 pulley
1.9 rockers
6.0 L Throtle body
Air -> Water intercooler
SLP headers
home done exhaust (no drone)
42 LB injectors
Fancy Fuel rails (if interested i'll get the brand & pics)
lowering springs
big brakes + drilled and slotted
GM performance handling kit
18" rims.
SPECIAL ED. SEATS

And the big one-- Origonally a Dynotech Stage 3 trans. Now it is a Triple Edge Rebuilt Dynotech Trans... Hardened internals and axle shafts. With a GMR 1" drive train since rebuild it has about 5,000 miles on it..

i just put it back togeter after replacing the motor and now this.. i'm sick of the car.

leave me some offers

I know this car so I will leave to details on the parts
Gen V S/C with 3.0 pulley MPS
North star throttle body
LQ4 MAF
42.5 Lb injectors
ZZP fuel logs
ZZP Gen V intercooler with frozen boost FMHE
Pacesetter headers
Dynomax mufflers with a catback off a 07 Impala SS. I think it was 2.5 inch piping, actually pretty nice. Also the catback to header down pipe is welded together.
1.9 stock modified rocker arms
Dynotech stage 3 trans with GMR 1 inch chain. Converter took a shit so the trans was rebuilt by Dave at Triple Edge. I am not exactly sure the extent of the rebuild but it was over a grand that I know of.
Stock GM axles that have been rebuilt by a local shop with new boots and chrome moly bearings. I have these on my car with zero problems and I kept fucking up stock GM axles before I got these.
12" MC brakes with drilled and slotted rotors
GM lowering springs on the front only with KYB GR2 struts
GMPP handling package, sways and trailing arms
Special Edition interior, seats, dash, door panels.
18 inch rims, I dont even know what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info