F/S 2007 Trailblazer SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 Trailblazer SS

~37,800 miles (miles will increase slightly since I drive it occasionally)

3SS
AWD
Navigation
Leather

Current mods include -

Front+Rear Addco sway bars
IEATSRT8 CAI
JBA Cat-back exhaust
Black Liquidome SS emblems
Black powdercoated factory wheels
Black gloss painted front grill (all pieces)
Tinted third brake light/Reflectors

INTERIOR - 9/10 - Interior is in very good condition, never smoked in, regularly cleaned/vacuumed and floors mostly kept covered by all weather mats. The "SS" door sills are a little banged up from normal wear and tear, and there are a few areas in the cargo where the plastic is scratched but it's not very noticeable.

EXTERIOR - 8/10 - Has a few scratches here and there, but no major cosmetic damage. There is a significant amount of small rock chips on the front bumper/hood area from driving it back and forth to Utah over the course of 2 years. There are two rock chips/small cracks in the windshield as well as two very small dents, one over the front passenger side wheel well and a tiny one on the hood. Otherwise paint/body is in very good condition... Was just recently (11/4/11) detailed by Perfect Auto Finish in Roselle. Full interior/exterior, engine bay, wheel wells, etc...

MECHANICAL - 8/10 - Only reason I rated it at a 8 is because the transmission was replaced at around 27,000 miles. I have had no other problems with the truck and have had most of the pesky TSB's done. I sometimes get the radio feed back from the stock system, which seems like a common problem. It is remedied (my method at least) by closing the center compartment firmly and just seems "ghetto", but not serious.

I tried to be thorough and honest with the exact condition of the truck and priced accordingly. I'm eager to move on to a new car but would like to see this go to a fellow enthusiast. This truck has treated me very well the past 4 years I've owned it and i'm sure it will be just as great to someone else.

located in Cary, IL. Any questions can be answered by emailing me at [email protected].

Asking $21,000

IMG_5852b.jpg

IMG_5853.JPG

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5857.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

IMG_5862.JPG

IMG_5864.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5869.JPG

Last edited: