Perfect Christmas Present-- Hummer H1- NO RESERVE

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Nice looking H1, would you be interested in a trade? I got a Toyota Tercel with Altezza lights, APC seats and some rust holes, (makes the car lighter; better for street racing.) and a sick wing (downforce; again for street racing) over all it's mad JDM. Clean title, but I lost it in Tijuana as collateral so you can say it has a "lien". Get back to me when you can, thank you. Dec-17-10
A: That is a tempting offer. A few questions. Does it include the Bennetton Momo steering wheel, Underglow lighting and a exhaust so large you can fit a grapefruit inside? I am currently wanted for questioning in Tijuana for an unsolved murder of a dwarf prostitute so this may be an issue. If anyone is still reading this message please note I was falsely accused....
Q: If I am successful in purchasing this vehicle, will Ron personally teach me how to use the various stereo components, IR camera, lights, etc? Dec-16-10
A: I can't even set the clock in my gtr...how the hell would you expect me to know how this stuff works....ooooh....I can turn on the lights
Q: hey man, whats the deal with this hummer? why no reserve? you are willing to let it go for little money? whats the deal? Dec-16-10
A: The auction started 7 minutes ago....I have faith in mankind and am quite certain it will sell for more than it's current bid of $242.00.

Thread Info