TRADE: 99 GTP -Modded-

Just wanted to see what offers I can get, in no rush to get rid of it here my post from craigslist. Hello people, I have a 99 grand prix GTP, with a 04 GTP motor swapped, body has 204K, motor has 43K and tranny has 43K, car is a beast, list full of mods, pushes 300+ HP to the wheel. Only bad thing is it needs a new hood due to hail damage, as well as a trunk lid and maybe a bit of touch up on the paint other then that the car is a beast. I am looking for trades, looking for something modded as well, any questions text or email me the number is 815-321-3670, again email or text me!!! looking to trade for something modded or might trade for a stock car. Also just paid 2.1K in transmissions repairs, so tranny is like brand new, have the receipts!!!

ZZP 10.3mm plug wires

Whitcomb painted (flame&ice) JMB Fenderwell Intake with K&N cone

ZZP 75mm Northstar Kit with LS6 MAF, couplers, and L32 to N* adapter, with bolts

SSAC Headers with the good 1" Accuseal clamps (like SLP) with offroad downpipe

SLP FULL CATBACK with special edition stainless steel tips

17" MB rims with Falken 912 tires. 2 with 75% tread, 2 should be replaced. Rims are Black 5 spoke with a polished lip. straight and true, no leaks, minimal blemishes.

KYB GR-2 struts with Eibach Gen 1 springs (more drop than current design) with new strut bearings and mounts

2 newer front Timken wheel bearings with warranty

2 newer Lower Control Arms with new ball joints and bushings

COMPLETE GMPP handling kit with tubular trailing arms, both sway bars, strut tower bar

SLP front strut tower brace

LIMITED EDITION Dash Pieces (cupholder setup and dash bezel)

Whitcomb tinted stock taillights (BEAUTIFUL!!!)

Newest generation CCFL black projector headlights with Slim Digital 5k HID lows and Plasmaglow high's. mounts are cracked but still mountable with some ingenuity. i have successfully mounted them fine and completely eliminated any bounce.

Angel Eye Foglights glass/metal with stock bulbs and HID bulbs 6k (no ballasts) SUPER BRIGHT!!!

SD front bumper lip (bright red/semi black center)

Graphite 4 dr leather interior. no rips tears etc. door panels, seats,

12" Big Brake kit from a 99 camaro ss. red painted calipers, drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads. matching stock size rears (drilled and slotted)

Fully Built 4T65e-HD

-TEP master overhaul kit

-ZZP 7/8 3.29 gear and chain set

-INTENSE 300m input shaft

-Hardened 4th clutch shaft

-ZZP chromoly pump shaft

-ALL new Borg Warner/AC Delco solenoids

-Dynamat False Knock Elimination Kit

ZZP 3K Stall Converter

42K 2006 L32 (2k on parts)

-Fresh paint (professionally) (black)

-Whitcomb painted Gen V