3800 STUFF for sale

1. SCAN TOOL/DATA LOG
OBD-2 Vehicle Explorer Scan Tool Browser is where u get the software needed for your laptop and specific car. Pretty sure it's a VPW connector. Everything you need to know is on that website. It comes with a USB to serial port adapter. I used it on my 2004 GTP (but works for many other cars) and after learning how to use it, worked flawlessly. It does have a lilttle plastic piece that broke off which does not affect anything.

JUST REMEMBERED.. My laptop had the seriel connection so I never had to use the USB adapter. What I remembered was that when I tried to use it with my buddy's laptop (no serial) to check his car, we could not get it to work. Dunno... Either way im basically throwing in the usb connector. The software/cable minus the usb adapter was 122$ new. After reading some threads on CGP a few people had the same issue with the USB adapter (driver issues). Basically purchasing a different USB adapter rather than the adapter supplied from the website fixed the issue.

I have the login and password info needed once you download the software. I'm pretty sure(could be wrong) there is a thread in CGP on how to use it. Once I figured it out it was cake. Don't remember anymore... I'm pretty sure there is still support if you need from that website.

2. Dusty Brand new breather from ZZP

Last edited:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I STILL HAVE THE BREATHER AND SCANTOOL THINGY SITTING HERE, MAKE ME AN OFFER I CANT RESIST!
ry5yjeby.jpg

http://shop.zzperformance.com/store/p/31-Valve-Cover-Breather.aspx

is.aspx

Thread Info

• TonzKnock-G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list