GTP Anyone?

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Seems ok, but anything listed all in CAPS I shy away from. I looked at several cars before getting my GTP and everyone in CAPS was shit or had something shaddy about it.

Quite honestly I look for a Daily Driver that is dirty and needs basic maintenance like fluids, brakes etc..., for the most part ya know they just drove it then. If that's real that's a helluva deal.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Wonder if he doesn't have you come to look at the car and then just takes your $3100...

I texted him. If he has it I'll go get it tomorrow. That's too good of a deal to pass up.

Anything is possible. But I have also requested a few times when viewing cars.That owner meet me near free way exit or very public place. Hey, if they are really needing to sell the car .I have never had my request denied. And if so. Then something could be shaddy.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I bailed on it... He wasn't answering questions like he really had a car...

I told him if he still had it I'd grab it in the morning and his was response was "Yeah I still".

So then I'm like, ok just let me know when you want to meet. Do you have a clean title for it? His response "Yeah in the morning".

It seems shady and I lack the enthusiasm to go down and find out if it's real.

Thread Info