1994 Honda civic

3000 firm the only reason i am selling this is because my gf and i raise my nephew and he was really sick and she couldnt drive my car cuz its a 5 speed so she couldnt get him to the hospital, I work all over the us so im not there usually. (i climb radio towers to change the light bulbs on them) and uh yeah it ended up basically costing me like 4000 dollars for him to go in an ambulance. I have only owned this car for a little over 2 months if that probably less. I really love it alot but its time to go. the good stuff:17in satin black rims, pillar guages, new tires, skunk 2 lowering kit skunk 2 shift knob, new exhaust, there is a ton of stuff i just did to it for example, there was a bearing noise coming from the transmission when the clutch was engaged so i was like well that can only be the throw out bearing (sweet thats a 6 dollar part) yeah not quite..... it started pissing oil out of the bell housing so i ripped the trans off and come to find out my input shaft on the tranny was doing its own thing in there flapping around...so i put a new tranny in it that was just last thursday as well as a stage 2 clutch. The car is mint i buff it every tuesday and armor all the inside. i previously switched all the fluids to synthetics. Its a great car and i dont want to see it go espically to someone thats not going to take care of it. it has 177k miles but the motor was just tore apart and gaskets replaced (i dont have reciepts i did it all myself but i know what im doing) and of coarse the tranny was just replaced as well so its basically a bran new car i still have 400 miles to go before the "break in period" is done but that will probably take me a few months to get becuase it sits in the garage and i drive a company car. nice car. 3000 takes it no less that is what i owe on it. I have almost 2300 in new parts that i have put on the car. garenteed good runner, shifts smooth, rides smooth, everything its an amazing car. (you will have to look at my thing to the left for a picture of it for some reason it wont let me put one on here but i will keep trying)

oh yeah i forgot to say i have a shit load of parts coming in the mail for it but they will all come with it when i sell it for example: t3 turbo kit with p28 tuned computer which i already have sold to another guy as soon as it comes, lower control arms, new halos, turbo catback exhaust which is also sold. new intake and filter. also have a bid going on a supercharger for it.

yeah mook, it was.
25tzwgo.jpg
there is the pic

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Im gonna go accidentally hit a tree. insurance will pay it off that way i dont have to wait for it to be sold. :fy: f it im going to look at new cars today hopefully gonna bring home a new camaro or corvette but i really really want the srt8 300 doubt i will be able to find one around here tho

:eek3:

Insurance payout will be less than $2200.... Just an FYI. (regardless of you being serious or not :p)

My old 95 DX coupe got wrecked recently and the new owner only got $2600 for it *fair market was $2160, he had JUST had it painted and had receipts to prove it had $650 worth of body work done, and they only covered $440 of it*

Thread Info