295mt's,newGenV,minibike,v3800 parts

my buddy eric (with the whippled riv) needs some quick cash so im to see if anyone is interested

295/50/16 MT et streets with like 100miles and 10 mild burnouts id say 80%+ remaining right now they are on old 16x8 GP Xlaces in case anyone wants to se if they'll fit their W body (it fits the riv and thats the same knuckle/strut layout) i have no clue what he's willing to do but figure 275$ firm

brand spankin new Gen five M90, still has all the oem nipple plugs, hasent even had SC oil put in it, as cast aluminum everywhere, rotors are new, even the 3.8 pulley has no belt wear...he's looking for 800$ for it

G5 to N* adapter and TB again dont know what he wants but figure 150 obo

plenty of misc 3800 parts including good mold 08 L26 heads etc.

1970's Dandy minibike 40cc 2 stroke, this thing does 30mph and is fun as hell, i did the tuneup, new throttle cable, chain (has spare chain that will go with it) its the japanese ringed motor with minkuni carb, starts on the second pull, body work has some scratches but both fairings are in overall good shape, missing the windscreen but its useless anyways.
he's asking 300

let me know if your interested and ill pm ya his email, should have pics sometime tomorrow id guess

thanks

edit: he'd wrather sell the minibike over anything else

Thread Info