FS: 2001 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T -- Extra Clean.

Well, my inital plan was to keep this thing, but.... Due to me being down at school and having no parking, and the cutlass taking up the only spare garage space back at my parents house, I have to let this thing go.

I'm asking $6,995 for it, but am willing to negotiate.

It has just shy of 105,000 miles on it.

This truck is in great shape overall, it runs and drives like a dream, the steering is very tight and there are no creaks or rattles with any interior pieces. It has no rust whatsoever, from top to bottom. Not even on the pinch welds, NOTHING. It has not seen the last three winters while my friend owned it.

The transmission has been rebuilt within the past year by King Transmissions in Park Ridge, this was done while under the posession of the previous owner, a very close friend of mine.

It has new Goodyear Eagle RS-A's all around, with less than 3,000 miles on them.

The bed has its share of scrapes and dings on the inside, but the top rails and outer panels are PERFECT, with no defects whatsoever.

It has a Cold Air Intake on it (Edelbrock) and new Taylor spark plug wires with new iridium plugs.

Overall, this is a great truck, and I've loved driving it. But lack of space and having too many cars already has this one on the chopping block. It is a TON of fun and will not dissapoint anyone.

It is being professionally detailed on Sunday by the guys at my dealership, and I will take 20 + photos of it at that time, like I do on all my other ads. At that time it will also be hitting Craigslist. I have priced it below any I can find on Craigslist with similar miles and condition, but feel free to shoot me any reasonable offer.

Please note that I own this truck under my dealership, so you will have to pay all applicable dealer fees upon purchace.

I am now working full time at my dealership, and also am a full time student, so I rarely get a chance to do the forum browsing and tire kicking I used to, for mutual convinence, please contact me either by text messaging or a direct phone call.

My cell is 847-239-0620

Thanks for looking.

48046_432382654588_606474588_4753995_7631244_n.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

Thread Info