1978 olds cutlass

1978 olds cutlass brougham. original olds v8. runs and drives great! has nice tires on all four original 14" rims. it has an alarm, kenwood cd deck, all the wiring for an amp and sub setup but does not come with amp or sub.
Post here PM me or email-

[email protected]

$1000. OBO

come check it out and take it home with you!

IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0418.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0426.jpg

bigshotsho93

Regular
Sep 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
mike
Not too sure on the trans and rear. The sticker under the hood is weathered but looks like it says 289. I don't know anything about oldsmobiles. The heater box Is missing. Title in hand. I'm selling this for my boss. That's why I don't know a whole lot about it. But I have driven it and it shifts nice and drives/breaks straight. The drivers seat is pretty torn up. And heater box missing is the only issues I see.

Sorry no trades.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Not too sure on the trans and rear. The sticker under the hood is weathered but looks like it says 289. I don't know anything about oldsmobiles. The heater box Is missing. Title in hand. I'm selling this for my boss. That's why I don't know a whole lot about it. But I have driven it and it shifts nice and drives/breaks straight. The drivers seat is pretty torn up. And heater box missing is the only issues I see.

Sorry no trades.

Olds 260...M200 trans

I used to have one. You can pretty much stuff any GM V8 in there though with the right motor mounts. I had a bored/stroked Pontiac 400 in mine with a built turbo 350, and a Chrysler 8 3/4 rear (4.30 gears)

The 260 is a dog, but it'll run forever if you keep gas and oil in it. Hell, I drove it for a year with 4 missing teeth on the timing chain gears (they are aluminum)...was a bitch to start, but it ran!

Thread Info