C-YA Racing 4T65E Limited Slip Diff's.

The third gen C-YA Racing diffs have have been tested and proven for the past 7 years. I have had one in my car for the past 3 years and have blasted through 3 sets of tires (I love burnouts) and 15,000 miles on it with no problems. We also had one in the Pitbull (97 GTP) with a good 400 low 12 second passes on it and with 30,000 miles on it with no problems.

They feature clutch packs, a hardened diff pin slotted for oiling, and a fatter hardened roll pin. The original price was $550.00 uninstalled. After working out pricing we are able to offer T.C.G. members a new price of $375.00 installed plus core.

The job takes about 2 hours to R&R the diff.

Trans service and shift kits are also available.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Non-HD is a different differential. I'd upgrade to the HD setup and use the stronger HD differential. It's a cheap upgrade. Output shaft, half shaft, differential.

I thought we were years passed anyone still using limited slip diffs after countless non-LSD cars were putting down the same/ better times as the LSD cars.

This is why none of the major vendors (sans Intense who's entire product offering is a snapshot of 2004) carry limited slips.

Thread Info