F/S: 1996 Camaro z28 $3400 OBO

I'm selling this car for a buddy of mine that I work with. He lives in Hoffman Estates and is trying to sell his '96 z28 with 147k miles on it. He bought the car thinking he would be able to work on it and make it faster, well he found out quickly that he really doesn't know sh*t about cars and couldn't afford to mod the car.

He bought a set of ebay headers and y-pipe, and he also has an slp loudmouth exhaust. Just in that he has close to $1000.

The car was orginally Sebring Silver Metallic but the previous owner painted the car a chameleon purple metallic. The body has a few small door dings and the front bumper is spider webbing around the camaro emblem, but other than that there is absolutely no rust on the body, the under carriage has very small areas with rust,which is extremely rare for these cars.

The interior is cloth seats with no rips or tears, aftermarket radio (idk what kind) it looks cool though, it blended in with the dash and I almost didn't realize it was there.

The car is it sits right now is completely bone stock with no motor work done to the car, it has traction control as well. It would make for a great project car over the winter. I believe it has the 3.23 gears and the posi-traction as well but I'm not 100% positive (that's why I posted the pic of the door tag)

He is trying to get $3400 or best offer for the car. I'm gonna try and get more pics up later

sams_car.jpg

speedometer.jpg

door-tag.jpg

under-carriage.jpg

y-pipe.jpg

Thread Info