GI: 2006 Grand Prix GT

It has 41xxx miles on it right now, I have never driven it in the winter and it has never sat outside since I have owned it. I did however buy it used in the begining of 07' with 25,000 miles on it from a dealer so I cant say how it was before that. It is super clean inside and out silver outside and black leather interior. there are some scratches and what not here and there from before I bought the car though so it is not perfect.

the original motor was pulled at 30k miles and a l26 short block with s1x cam put in its place, it also has 105# springs and titanium retainers, zzp upgraded fuel pump, 65# injectors, pacesetter headers wraped in black header wrap, zzp full exhaust with out cat and resonator ( I am puting a resonator on it this week) it is tuned on e85 right now and runs a 3.0 pully with out knock, I also have the 42# injectors if you would want it tuned on 93 agian all you have to do is throw them back in, or have some one retune it with the 65's for 93 and sell the 42's. I will be dyno tuning it before I sell so I have some numbers on the e85, but it made 280whp on 93 with stock catback and a 3.4 pully at zzp tuned on an 05' pcm.

I will add pictures later I am looking to get 12k out of the car here is the nada on it I am pretty firm on the price if I dont sell it I will be money ahead to demod and trade it in next spring. But that being said I would rather someone from here have fun with it and make alittle less off selling it.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2006/Pontiac/Grand-Prix-V6/Sedan-4D-GT/Standard-Equipment

also have stock exhaust with cutout and a gxp spoiler that needs paint that will go with it

Brett

w01jl4.jpg

2wqdahg.jpg

2eweaah.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info

• 1quick
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list