2004 Monte Carlo Supercharged 17" Rims FS

These have just been sitting in my garage. s00ls wants them but I need the $$ and space so it's time to sell.

Had the rims on from when I bought the car (35K miles) till the next summer (about 40-45K miles). They're in good condition, I can clean them up for the prospective buyer. I believe they also have valve stems and (don't hold my hand to the fire) but I think somewhere I still have the locking lug nuts also.

See pictures of rims on car below:

DSC01148.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Individual rims of this kind are going on ebay for $115-$150 each. I would like to get $375 for all four. Let me know what you think. Will only accept Cash for this transaction and must be picked up in Round Lake IL (15 minutes southwest of Gurnee, 15 minutes west of Vernon Hills).

See my other post (s), I also have a few other things up for sale.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I can do 250.... Hmm Round Lake. That is over an 80 minute drive for me then 45 back to Luke's, then my ride back home. That is mega far!

Know anybody headed to Luke's that could broker the deal?

OR

When is the next time you are going to be on the south side? I can come meet you wherever down here.

It's all about demand. Right now looks like you've got one on hook....

TRUTH! Let's get this done.

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
I can do 250.... Hmm Round Lake. That is over an 80 minute drive for me then 45 back to Luke's, then my ride back home. That is mega far!

Know anybody headed to Luke's that could broker the deal?

OR

When is the next time you are going to be on the south side? I can come meet you wherever down here.

TRUTH! Let's get this done.

Not sure when I am heading down that way again this week (the girl is coming up here for the weekend etc) but let me see about the weekend. I do not know anyone from up this way going down to lukes (all newfags) so we'll have to see.

I will say as of now they are sold and are yours, will not sell them to anyone else at this point pending working out the details etc.

What are you doing this evening? Maybe we can work something out for tonight?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Tonight is a no go, since I will be in the car tomorrow night heading up north I need to get some other things done tonight.

So tomorrow we can meet up in Carpentersville area (if you suddenly become free) or if you are down south here anytime we can do that too...

I don't need them tomorrow, but I am all for getting this transaction done ASAP... In the forseeable future I do not see myself up north other than Thursday so if we could work that out somehow that would probably be best.

Let me know and thanks,

John

shaveradam

Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
Oh yeah, I mean it shouldn't be that bad till you get further north. There shouldn't be any traffic heading north until you pass 55. I would NOT take 290 though, I would probably say to stick to 294 till you pass oHare and then take 90 West. Will be bad but not as bad as the bottleneck on 290.Shit, you don't live far from my GF at all... she lives near 111th and Cicero.

I'll pm you my cell #, just get in touch at some point so both know. I will be leaving my area around 6:00 to head down that way and it'll probably take an hour with el traffico.

shaveradam

Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
111th and Cicero, shit that is close! I live a few blocks west of 111th and Kedzie. We are basically neighbors...

I still don't get this (since I garage my car at home), but neighbors fight over parking spaces and shit on the street... and if you park in someones "Space" they'll start shit. It's pretty funny lol.

Thread Info