FS 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo

Listen the year is almost over. The company I work for cut my pay 32%. I am looking for a new job and could use the cash. PM me if you are interested. The Monte has been in my garage and gets started once a week to get her warm. Let me know.

$1500.00

IMG_8653.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

IMG_8624.jpg

IMG_8623.jpg

IMG_8622.jpg

IMG_8596.jpg

IMG_8591.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8582.jpg

Last edited:
?????????

hellloooo........

184289 highway miles, cloth interior, 3.8, fuel pump, fuel filter, new alternator, battery, Borla exhausts, She (we call her Alison) is pretty pampered and was stored due to a new car in the family. I have tried to take pictures of everything I can. As I know nothing about the mechanics I leave it up to professionals. Recent work was done at the corner garage by my house. that was last winter where we got the alternator, fuel pump & filter and battery. the Borlas were installed by a professional as well with the stock tips put back on.

Beyond that I will have to fund the maintenance records. Other maintenance was done in a shop in Richmond.

If you have Specific information you want to know please ask.

Needs tires, leaks are normal for the age Oil is changed every 4000 miles as they are on highway. Brakes are great and the disks and pads were replaced earlier this year. Trans has never been rebuilt and still pulls strong. The last mechanic told us it did not need it.

Other replaced parts

ECU
Ignition module
CAT & O2 sensors
Knock sensors
These all done about 4 years ago

Thread Info