1984 Mustang GT 302 T-TOP. Trades?

1984 Mustang GT Dropped Price. 2800

1984 Mustang

Body has unknown miles, built 306, forged pistons, ported and polished E7 heads, roller rockers, ford racing E cam, EdelBrock Performer RPM intake, EdelBrock 650 CFM carb, MSD 6AL box, blaster coil, 5 spd trans, rumored to be a world class T-5, but I'm not sure, hayes stage 2 clutch, BBK (?) Headers, off road H pipe without cats, flowmasters, engine has aprox 5000 miles, trans is unknown, newer fox seats, nice interior, newer paint although not a high quality job, looks excellent from 10 feet away. T tops, cowl hood, brand new 18 in cobra R wheels with falken ziex tires ($1200), 93' taillights, mild drop, lakewood drag suspension, nice car overall, $3800 OBO!! Well worth it, drive it, you'll buy it! Please no tire kickers. You will not be able to test drive this car unless you show you are interested and have the cash. Car is 26 years old. Yes it has some rust. it rattles hear and there, needs some attention on the body work. But car runs good and always turns heads. Have taken car on many 150 + mile trips with no issues. Also open to trades for SUV/TRUCK/Crown Victoria/GTP 4 door, Land Rover Discovery. Let me know what you have. I'm open.

People always ask what will car run in 1/4. I have only taken this car once to drag strip. I ran it conservatively at 11 degrees of timing that day. Also ran it with street tires and large 18 inch rims. I took it easy on the launch as I still needed to drive my son and I home. Car runs high 13s or 14 flat all day long . And thats driving extremely conservative I have video of one run shown below. Throw some draglites and slicks on this and be on your way.

http://wamconsultinggroup.com/84drag.AVI

More photos

http://wamconsultinggroup.com/84stang/index.html

stang4.JPG

Last edited:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'll trade you my truck for your stang plus about $18,000

06' trailblazer ss white, 41k miles, white, all the bolt on mods plus a cam and nitrous, built trans. Runs 12s on motor all day long, 11s on juice, All the suspension goodies you could ever want, powder coated 20's for the summer with brand new tires, set of wheels for the winter with brand new tires, gets lots of looks and breaks a lot of hearts. Ive got $15-$12k "invested" not counting the cost of the truck.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I'll trade you my truck for your stang plus about $18,000

06' trailblazer ss white, 41k miles, white, all the bolt on mods plus a cam and nitrous, built trans. Runs 12s on motor all day long, 11s on juice, All the suspension goodies you could ever want, powder coated 20's for the summer with brand new tires, set of wheels for the winter with brand new tires, gets lots of looks and breaks a lot of hearts. Ive got $15-$12k "invested" not counting the cost of the truck.

You have a bad a** truck. Way out of my league. Just looking for something straight up or lesser value.

3400beretta

Jul 15, 2010
i have a 1996 chevy beretta. it has 123,8xx miles on the body, 12,xxx miles on the 3400 v6 with a two year warranty from jasper motors have papers to prove the warranty and also the price 2300 bucks. anyway the trans was just rebuilt by a GM repair shop stickers on the trans and its stamped october 22 of 09. the trans doesnt even have 2,xxx miles on it. It just had a recent tune up with oil change. new struts, steering components just had brakes done. front and rear just a week ago. its a really nice car. painted in 08 to stock color of black rose metallic. the car does have a broken spoiler, and also the brakes squeak because i went cheap and bought the cheapo autozone brakes, doesnt effect braking at all. the car rides nice, looks nice, sounds nice too. ohh and gets 32.4mpg highway and 21 city. its really good on gas. let me know thanks jonny

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
i have a 1996 chevy beretta. it has 123,8xx miles on the body, 12,xxx miles on the 3400 v6 with a two year warranty from jasper motors have papers to prove the warranty and also the price 2300 bucks. anyway the trans was just rebuilt by a GM repair shop stickers on the trans and its stamped october 22 of 09. the trans doesnt even have 2,xxx miles on it. It just had a recent tune up with oil change. new struts, steering components just had brakes done. front and rear just a week ago. its a really nice car. painted in 08 to stock color of black rose metallic. the car does have a broken spoiler, and also the brakes squeak because i went cheap and bought the cheapo autozone brakes, doesnt effect braking at all. the car rides nice, looks nice, sounds nice too. ohh and gets 32.4mpg highway and 21 city. its really good on gas. let me know thanks jonny

Thanks for the offer but not currently what im looking for. Bump!!!. Im down to 3k firm

Thread Info