GI 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Z34

Well it is about that time and I hate to do it but I need something more practical. So I am gauging interest prior to selling. I would prefer to keep her to pass her on to the kids when they get older but the Wife will not let me. So I am trying to get interest on here to see if trade in would be better that outright sale. As far as stats she is in decent condition for her age (183000) and shows normal signs of wear. Only mod added were Borla exhausts. Stock tips were put on. I have used ceramic pads on the car for over 5 years. Disks and pads replaced this year. Nothing else major wrong with her except she needs tires.

Just trying to get a general interest at this point.

Sorry looking to get $3500.00

IMG_8626.jpg

IMG_8624.jpg

IMG_8623.jpg

IMG_8622.jpg

IMG_8596.jpg

IMG_8591.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8582.jpg

Last edited:
It will end up getting traded from what I can tell.

The dealer isn't going to give you more then $1,000 for it. If he does its because you negotiated trade-in price and avoided negotiating sticker price on a new car or its buried in the financing. Also, if your shopping used cars thats were the fat mark-up is on a dealers lot so they can "give you more for your trade in" so you feel better about overpaying for a used car because its "certified".

PER NADAGUIDES.COM (A.K.A. A MUCH BETTER SOURCE THEN KBB):

1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo-V6Coupe 2D Z34
Pricing Rough Trade-In $875
Average Trade-In $1,550
Clean Trade-In $2,100
Clean Retail $3,850

SOURCE:

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/1999/Chevrolet/Monte-Carlo-V6/Coupe-2D-Z34/Standard-Equipment

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
V-6 RAV4 is rated to tow 3,500 pounds and has an optional third row that increases room to seven. Though towing 3,500 pounds with that many people on board will exceed it's GCWR, and the third row is useless for adults.
PLUS it runs 13's stock with the v6 :rofl:

He did say he was gauging interest. It does seem very nice for the mileage. Perfect swap candidate.

Asking 2,000.00 for her clean title in hand. Needs tires.

I'm not sure of all the rules on here and don't do it if your violating something but...

If I were you I would start a new true "FOR SALE" thread. This one probably got buried by most already and some people aren't going to scroll through all that to get to you last post.

Thread Info