2001 Ford Lightning

Looking to sell my 2001 Lightning. I still owe on at, as I've only owned it since october. I payed 11g for it bone stock and 127k miles. Truck now has 134k miles.

Engine Mods: No cats, custom magnapack 2.5 inch catback with magnaflow x-pipe, JLT CAI, base tune from Kurgan Motorsports and will include Xcal3 with the truck.

Exterior: black professionally painted 01 wheels, tinted fogs and tails, grilles up front painted black, black FAST badges, bed is Rhino-lined

Interior:Stock with an Alpine CD player with IPOD interface. No rips or tears in the seats.

Truck was involved in an accident but still has a clean title. The truck hit a lightpole. There was no frame damage. the 134k mile rear end was replaced with an L rear end that only has 84k miles and the stock 3.73s. The truck looks great, and now the paint is in even better condition than it was before since its fresh.

I'm looking for an understandable buyer (going to take some time to get the title being that the bank has it and needs to be paid off first).

I'm asking $10,250 obo.

Easiest way to reach me is PM or e-mail. You can text me @ 312-623-1053

I'm located in Schiller Park, IL which is right next to O'Hare Airport.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Its not that bad to get the title I just did this same thing with my bike this spring. Buyers bank sends check directly to your bank, your bank sends title to buyers bank and gives it to buyer you meet up and sign it over and he takes it to dmv transfers title to him and then gives it back to his bank. takes about a week and a half all togather. just make sure that there is a contract involved so no one gets screwed over

D

Darkness01

OT, but were you on Mannheim on Friday around 1ish in the morning? I saw a black Lightning with an exhaust heading towards Higgins and it was scooting.

GL with the sale. Lightnings are :wackit::bowdown:

i'm still waiting to get the truck back from the repairs. i live very close to that area though. i know there's another black L or 2 around, but I believe i have the only murdered out one in the area

D

Darkness01

get an F-body and save yourself the headache that is IRS and modular.

yeah yeah yeah, pulley this, port that. i know you. you'll be happier with a lopey cam and a 150 shot.

not to mention, have you ever tried to put headers on a 4v mustang? FUCK that

i'd love to keep my truck and cam it along with upping the boost, but i just don't like the fact that I have to buy rods and pistons before I can do that. The cobra motor=built like a tank, lightning=awesome crank, shitty ass rods. IDK wtf they were thinking. i'd love to get back into a trans am, but I can't find that many at dealers, and right now if I trade the truck in, i'd lose my ass, so maybe i'll get lucky and someone will buy it. Mikey is interested if he can get his notch sold. i'm going to keep making payments until march when I get my tax return, and then go from there, by then, my credit score will easily be well over 700 so I shouldn't need my dad to cosign on whatever I decide to get.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
i'd love to keep my truck and cam it along with upping the boost, but i just don't like the fact that I have to buy rods and pistons before I can do that. The cobra motor=built like a tank, lightning=awesome crank, shitty ass rods. IDK wtf they were thinking. i'd love to get back into a trans am, but I can't find that many at dealers, and right now if I trade the truck in, i'd lose my ass, so maybe i'll get lucky and someone will buy it. Mikey is interested if he can get his notch sold. i'm going to keep making payments until march when I get my tax return, and then go from there, by then, my credit score will easily be well over 700 so I shouldn't need my dad to cosign on whatever I decide to get.

Mikey needs to keep that damn notch. that thing is beautiful

D

Darkness01

here's from a few months ago, before the front painted grilles and different tailights

Photo0032.jpg

Thread Info