94 z28 for sale

94 Z28. Patriotic Red, Garage kept, no rust. Never been to the track.
This is my girlfriends car and it is BABIED. I think I seen it go above 4k rpms maybe a few times.
The car currently has 55,xxx miles on it.
Most of the performance work was done by Speed Inc and FinishLine Performance and was done when the previous owner had it.
I do have the receipts and the Dyno chart from Speed Inc. 325hp.

Engine: GM Hot Cam kit, Moroso CAI, 160 Degree T-Stat, B&M 4L60E Pan

Trans and suspension:B&M tranny supercooler,tranny aluminum deep pan, revalved HD Bilstiens,BMR Panhard bar,Suspension Techniques front sway bar,BMR Tubular control arms.

Exhaust: Hooker Longtubes, Random Technologies Cat-Back (no cats)

Other: Corvette ZR-1 wheels. Brand new tires in back.
A/C Delete
T-tops
New Battery.
CD Player
$6000
NO TRADES!
361.jpg

362.jpg

364.jpg

Last edited:

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
94 Z28. Patriotic Red, Garage kept, no rust. Never been to the track.
This is my girlfriends car and it is BABIED. I think I seen it go above 4k rpms maybe a few times.
The car currently has 55,xxx miles on it.
Most of the performance work was done by Speed Inc and FinishLine Performance and was done when the previous owner had it.
I do have the receipts and the Dyno chart from Speed Inc. 325hp.

Engine: GM Hot Cam kit, Moroso CAI, 160 Degree T-Stat, B&M 4L60E Pan

Trans and suspension:B&M tranny supercooler,tranny aluminum deep pan, revalved HD Bilstiens,BMR Panhard bar,Suspension Techniques front sway bar,BMR Tubular control arms.

Exhaust: Hooker Longtubes, Random Technologies Cat-Back (no cats)

Other: Corvette ZR-1 wheels. Brand new tires in back.
A/C Delete
T-tops
New Battery.
CD Player
$7000
NO TRADES!

This

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
If you don't like the price don't comment. I would not do it to you. Its worth $8,500 or more. I already did my research and see some listed for $8,500-$9,500, but i listed it a lot lower because I know in reality it won't sell for that much in this economy.
If you can find a 94 z28 cleaner and better taken care of than this car then you got lucky.
Firemandan- She is selling it cause she wants to use it for a down payment on a house.

Thread Info