F/S '06 Silver 300C SRT8 - $25k / 22" Donz / System

First off, thank you to all who have supported the sale of this vehicle. I've owned it since new and of the 23 vehicles I've owned over the past 17 years, the 2006 300SRT8 was by far my absolute favorite...

The reason I had parted ways is due to having my first baby on the way. It's time to move onto something bigger, something better...

The reason for dragging this on, is it's disappointing to have a member here bastardize one's way of personalizing their own vehicle. Therefore, this note is meant specifically for his highness, stink star productions...

Your two comments made (i know focal is nice stuff, but kenwood and fosgate? how does that equal a $6000 stereo?), (I know I wouldn't pay $6000for shit that people get at bestbuy) regarding this post were and are completely uncalled for. First off, you apparently haven't done your homework to determine the value of the components which were combined in this car...

Kenwood Excelon DNX 9140 w/ remote $1000+
Sirius Adapter w/ 2yr subscription prepaid $300
Kenwood GPS Traffic Receiver $150
Chrysler Antenna Adapter $13
Chrysler Amplifier Bypass Kit $30
Chrysler Metra Dash Kit $20
PAC SWI-Jack Steering Wheel Control Interface $75
PAC SWI-CAN2 OBDII Interface $75

Rockford Fosgate T600-4 $600
Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP $650

Focal K2 Power 165 KRX2 $1200
Focal K2 Power 165 KRC $680
3 Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1000F 10" Shallow Mounts $540

Custom Sealed Box, Professional Installation by Sound Decision in Montgomery, Wires, Dynamat in Trunk, Rear Deck, Rear Deck Lid, Front Doors, etc...

Components alone value out to $5300+ before taxes. There's approximately $700 in wires and Dynamat alone.

Now, figure in installation and labor by one of the most reputable shops in the country and this system books out well over $6k

It's truely unfortunate you have been so quick to judge. Granted, you may not be willing to pay $6k for the system; however, there are many who would... I'm sure there are things about your vehicle (or should I say s...?)that many would not be willing to justify the spend either. It's comments like yours which make you look and sound ugly. I'm sure those who know you can probably see thru your facade, but all I see is a very weak individual that lacks love, compassion and empathy...

KJ was very professional thru the complete transaction and I wish him well. It's just very sad you couldn't provide the same respect and positive demeanor to a fellow car guy, like himself or myself. If you don't know KJ, you should...he'd probably be able to teach you something about respect.

I expect you to come back with some sort of sny remark and act as if you know it all. The truth is that you don't and neither do I or anyone else on this earth... Unfortunately for you, you'll probably never learn and will continue with your quick-judging arrogance.

Blessings!

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
It would be pretty hard to find something on my vehicle that people would not approve of considering it's bone stock down to the paper filter... But I will say that I used to be in the car audio thing and know what stuff costs... My vette had a similar amount of work done so I am not naive to the costs involved, but I am also realistic when it comes to resale values of used audio equipment... Any item u mentioned could be bought for 1/3 the cost on an eBay/craigslist type site, just a fact of that type of product. I wouldn't expect to sell my Cadillac for $55,000 just because that's what it cost when it was originally bought.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The stereo that was in the car, was nothing short of incredible. every bit of the stereo was perfect, i wish I could have afforded it because I would have snatched it up in a second. the attention to detail and and quality that the installers put forth into it was nothing short of incredible, the entire install was seamless and amazing, and bodes well for the quality of work that comes out of that shop.

I thank you again Doctor for everything, this car is incredible and i love it more and more every time i drive it, the way you kept it, is nothing short of awesome. Thank you for your words as well!

Thread Info