2001 suzuki hayabusa "extra clean"

i am selling my 2002 suzuki hayabusa due to buying a house. bought the bike off original owner and have had it ever since. since i have had the bike i have put a beautiful gloss black paint job on it, done at a local custom shop. had the seat cut and rewraped in leather. i have had the peg mounts, gas door, levers, pegs, hub, rear brake caliper mount, and all the bolts for the bike have been powdercoated. the bike also has brand new vortex sprocket, and brand new zzz chrome chain. it has a hotbodies undertail with smoked taillights, smoked front signals and smoked headlight. it has a h.i.d headlight as well. the forks and wheels are off of a 2007 hayabusa because the are black and wanted them to match. it has a full hindle exhaust, and a power programmer. frame and 8 inched stretched swingarm have been professionally polised. new contrast cut tripletree, and kickstand from roaring toyz. tigertail is also in the bike as well. the bike is lowered 2 iches but is fully adjustable in the back due to roaring toyz adjustable lowing links. stainless steel break lines, and brand new pilot tires front and back. dont wanna sell but have to due to buying a house. serious buyers only please. thank you . please feel free to call for further information. thank you.
cash only!!!!!!!!

please call patrick at 219-798-0700 $8,000 o.b.o

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0148-1.jpg

Thread Info