2005 subaru impreza wrx sti

Features: A/C: Front, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Changer, CD Player, Power Windows

Selling Points: this is an sti, you already know what it is if you're looking at it. this car has a cobb accessport stage 1 upgrade, although i can't manage to find the AP; may have been lost when our basement flooded. will let you know if found.front pads and rotors are dba 4000 slotted with carbotech ax6. rotors were added late 2008. pads have at least half life left on them. rear pads and rotors are dba 4000 slotted also with ax6 pads. no more than 2000 miles on them.whiteline 22mm adjustable rear sway bar installed with spherical perrin endlinks.fumoto oil valve installed. makes changing much easier! all oil changes done with OEM filters and amsoil synthetic.OEM BBS wheels with dunlop direzza sport z1 star specs. one is a little chunked but is perfectly fine to drive on.17" rota boosts with nokian hakkapeliitta rsi winter tires. nokian tires are made in finland and are a favorite among snow/ice racers; this car is fantastic in the snow. mail me for more pics or questions. 85,000 miles. clean carfax.

Condition: i am the original owner of this car and have maintained it well. this is an adult owned car and the majority of miles are highway miles that i have put on as a consultant. the car has been to a few track days and some autocrosses. other than that has been driven very easily and normally. never drag raced or street raced.

exterior
1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

interior
15.jpg

16.jpg

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

d6.jpg

wheels/tires
t1.jpg

w0.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

tires1.jpg

engine
bay.jpg

winter shoes
normal_DSCN2833.JPG

nokians.jpg

imperfections
some chunking on one tire. i have talked to several people and the only ones that saw a reason to replace this tire any earlier than the others were tire salesman.
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

this thing is loose, it could be replaced or creatively fixed.
b3.jpg

this area got pressed in by someone's car or something at a bar like the second week i owned the car!
b5.jpg

some douche smashed the window here and stole my work laptop.
b6.jpg

i still have a lein on the car so we'd need to arrange the logistics of paying it off and transferring the title to you. fyi the loan is with penfed.org, and i'd recommend checking them out for used car loans @ 3.99% for 12-60 months. asking $17,500

Thread Info