1997 Chevy Cavalier

I have a 97 Cavalier Coupe.
The car is White.
122,XXX miles.
Auto.
4 banger.
Runs and drives well.
Little rust. pretty subtle.

Only issue with the car is that it leaks a little power steering fluid. Its not that bad, but it does drip gradually. Prob a pretty easy fix.

This is honestly the most reliable problem free car I have ever driven. It has done its job well. I have owned it for 2 years, I bought it when the car had 87K on it. Oil changes were always done on time.

The previous owner got into a little fender bender, so it bent up the hood, then he bought a green hood, and spray painted it white. Its not the best job, but it looks alright.

It has a great sounding stereo system in it. Aftermarket CD player, with aftermarket speakers. They were put in so they fit in the stock locations, so it doesnt look all systemed out. Used to have a set of subs and amp on the car, but I didnt want it so i got rid of it. Most of the wires are still in place, so someone could throw their subs in this car without much hassle.

Car has remote start on it. Im sure its an aftermarket job, but it was done nicely and cleanly. It works, but the key fob battery is dead, so I couldnt demonstrate it. Its summer anyways, so its not really necessary.

Car has A/C, but it does not work. I charged it when I first bought it, and it only lasted a few weeks. I didnt really care so I just left it alone.

I would love to keep this car, because it gets GREAT gas mileage, but I am sick of the same car over and over again, and I just need to find something new. I cant stand driving an automatic either.

Looking to get $1200 OBO. NO TRADES. I DONT WANT ANY CAR/AUDIO PARTS! Cash talks.

I daily drive this car, so its ready to drive, nothing needed to drive this puppy home.

Give me a call (224) 456-3747. Leave a message if I don't pick up and I'll get back to you.

Thread Info