97-04 Corvette Black Projector True HID Kit.

I am selling my Black ACA Projector HID kit that I purchased Thru Corvette garage.
This kit cost me $1,000. You wont find a identical kit this cheap. This kit is plug and play and is very easy to install. The hardest part is routing the wiring the way you want it, and that is easy.
The kit comes with everything you need.

Both Black Housings
The wiring harness with relays and fuses. You can still use your High Beams and HID's with the kit at the same time.
Both Phillips ballasts that are shock and waterproof. This kit doesn not affect the way the motors or overall operation of the headlights work.

The only issue is the passenger side housing cracked last fall. Over winter sometime from the headlight bucket being in its down position left gravity to do the rest. Which caused a piece to break off. The piece fits back in perfectly. I will fix it if the buyer wants me to, or will leave it up to them on how they want to deal with it.

Otherwise everything else is in mint condition. I wired everything neat, the harness only has to be layed out and should be as easy as 1,2,3. There are only 5 total connections on each side.

Here are the pictures. I was told it can be fixed, Im not going to mess with it. The piece does fit back like it should.. That is shown in the last pic. If someone wants to epoxy or can work with fiberglass to fix it, you will get a working kit for cheap. It is very fixable, im moving on and need the money. If close I wille ven install the kit for you for free.

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN1867.jpg

DSCN1866.jpg

Here is the piece put back into the housing.

DSCN1879.jpg

The back of the housing.

DSCN1880.jpg

A front shot of the housing.

DSCN1881.jpg

The driver housing front and rear.

DSCN1882.jpg

DSCN1883.jpg

I did epoxy the driverside as a brace to make it more sturdy when the passenger side cracked.

Here is how my wiring is ran. The wiring will lay it self out in the same pattern for your car.

Battery to front of car.

DSCN1872.jpg

DSCN1871.jpg

More pics and info below.

Last edited:
DSCN1870.jpg

The wiring here goes under the battery tray area, and under the coolant tank to the front of the car. The harness was electrical taped to keep things together and neat, and then zip tied.

The wiring on its way out to the coolant overflow.

DSCN1874.jpg

Wiring leaving coolant overflow to the side of the frame rail to front of the car.

DSCN1875.jpg

DSCN1876.jpg

Ballasts are under the front frame rail. Will get thos pics tomorrow when I can get the car in the air.

Here they are working HID and brights. Left side than right.

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

Stock

45HID.jpg

Projector HID Kit.

46HID.jpg

What they look like installed.

HIDHighFaceShot.jpg

$400 plus shipping. free insurance. Or pickup.

I can also be reached at 224-520-3157 if anyone has questions. I will even install them for you at no charge if within reasonable distance.

Thread Info

• Blown 346
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list