1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7l LA's 33's

PRICE LOWERED $7350!!

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 95k miles. The Jeep is in very good condition top to bottom, the pictures do not do it justice. I have "tastefully" modified this Jeep to be my fishing/camping vehicle and I have gone offroading twice, all modifications are less than 5 months old and have lifetime warranty. None of the mods are half-***, everything is done right. Starting with the basics, 4.7l V8, automatic trans with Quadradrive, heated leather seats, AC/PW/PL/tilt, pretty much all the options. The Jeep runs fantastic with no drivetrain problems whatsoever. Onto the aftermarket stuff... Infinity Kappa 6.5" component speakers in all the doors with custom tweeter mounts in the dash and rear headliner, all of this is powered by a Kicker 4ch amp. The JVC headunit you see in the pictures is not included. A Sony Xplod HU will be in place of it, the Jeep also has a Boston Acoustics 12" subwoofer. I'm still undecided whether or not that is staying in the Jeep or not. The stereo sounds phenomenal and everything is still under warranty, very crisp mids and highs and a solid punch of bass. Vehicle also has remote start and alarm with a 2500' range. Onto the suspension modifications. Iron Rock Offroad Critical Path Long Arms up front, A-arm spacer above the rear dif, IRO adjustable track bar, Tenneco HD steering stabilizer, Moog tie rod ends, Teraflex 4" coils (actually settling at 5"), Rough Country Nitro 9000 shocks, IRO sway bar end links all around, Addco rear sway bar. I have done a custom fender trim to allow max flexing without tearing up your tires or your fenders. This trim was done right, not a hack-job at all. The fenders and cladding are bedlined to follow the natural lines of the body, I am running 33x12.5x15 Hercules Trail Digger tires which are incredible, mounted on American Racing Outlaw II 15x8 wheels. The combo looks very sharp. I also have an Air-raid cold air intake, and Flowmaster Super 44 muffler. Kevin's offroad Hard KOR roof light bar running 4 100watt fog lights, Rola roof rack w/ extension(not pictured). The interior is a solid 9/10 and the exterior is the same, 9/10. The Jeep is all around a solid vehicle, whether you want to take a trip to the Cliffs or fishing up north, this will take you wherever you need to go. I'm asking $7350 OBO which in my opinion is fair, considering there are 6cyl Grand Cherokee's on craigslist with 140k miles still going for close to this. If you have any questions or if you'd like to come check it out, email me and I'll give you my number. Miles are subject to change because it is my daily driver and I have class 4 days a week. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Thread Info