GI: Honda Civic Hatchaback 5 speed LOW MILEAGE!

Well, I know some of you guys on here are always looking for a good reliable DD/ Winter beater. I'm going to be getting an early 90's civic hatchaback 5 speed manual with only 128,000 miles. The car has always been maintained by a local mechanic and to my knowledge needs nothing at all. Of course, the car will be inspected upon delivery. The body is decent, the paint needs a good buff job, and it's got two rust spots in the "typical" honda fashon. I just figured I'd give you guys a crack at it before I craigslisted it. ASKING $2,000. PM or call my cell at 847-239-0620 if interested. I will have pictures tomorrow if possibile, and the car will be for sale on FRIDAY. Thank You.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Hey outlaw my buddys name is Adam. He said hes coming by friday to take a look at the car. Take care of him please :bigthumb:

Will do man, i told him, and i'll put it up here for everyone to see. I'm pretty firm on the price of 2k. These are the things I know, sorry no pics yet but I can describe it to the best of my abilities.

It is a 1990 Civic SI (1.6/5-speed MANUAL) (did not know it was an SI, hence why I'm firm on price)
-128,450 miles (VERY LOW FOR YEAR, AND FOR A CIVIC IN GENERAL)
-New battery
-Recent oil change
-Newer Potenza tires.

Has the typical honda rust on the drivers side quarter panel, a rust hole in the trunk, and some more honda rust on the passanger side along with a hole on the rocker. The rest of the body is in GREAT shape for its year, and the interior is very clean as well.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
No update Outlaw? My buddy was ready to come check it out but he said that you did not answer your phone :nono:

I called him friday night and let him know I took delivery of the car, he said he'd give me a call saturday morning, I waited around untill about 1pm and then took the car downtown to be detailed. No missed calls on my end?

Thread Info