Bullitts for sale with two newer front tires -- $400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now there are two Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R summer tires on the front with only one season use and roughly 3,000 miles. The rear tires are Toyo Proxes 4 and have been on the car for a few summers, and only summers. All tires are sized 245/45/17. These are from the 2001 to 2004 Mustangs with the more aggressive offset; not the shallow dish 05 and up rims.

I was able to cut 1.9 60' times at the track with the Proxes 4 tires, but have never had the Potenza's at the drag strip. These wheels and tires look great and handle awesome but I'm looking to sell them because I want a soft cushy ride again. With any lower-profile tire you're going to get a harsher ride.

Three of the wheels have similar finishes but in 2008 I was ran off the road by an old lady and one of the rims suffered a bunch of cosmetic damage. I replaced that wheel but it came from a newer Mustang, and the finish is slightly different. I plan on adding pics of the rims as they sit now in my garage.

$400 I'm also interested in trades for stock wheels and tires, and can cut the price down to reflect that.

rimwash014resize.jpg

gtp041.jpg

Claybarresultsandcaliber023.jpg

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
freebeer wants!!

So... Lets see... Would you be interested in the stock polished torx stars? These rims (not my car):
car5010a.jpg

And maby.... And XBOX 360!?! Ive got lots of goodies you might like. Lemme know if there is anything you may be interested in.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
What kind of tires are on the torque stars, and how long have they been on there? Most interested in the wheels as a trade.

The tires are some basic all season good year assurance. The fronts were recently rotated as they are starting to get near the end of there life. The current front two have about 35% life on them.

The rims have very litte scuff marks on them. There may be a few dings here and there but nothing that really sticks out.

Here are some pics of the car. If interested I can get a close up of the rims.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=686906#post686906

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I was going to run a set of all seasons and keep the winters. Now I'm thinking just ditch the winter tires and keep the rims. Currently I do have a set of stock torque stars I'm using for winter wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info