1980 280zx project car for $900

Yep another project car for someone. NEED money for another project I have started so...This is a slicktop 280zx from Arizona. It has just a couple spots of rust on it around the windshield area...other than that it is clean. As of right now it is a rolling chassis...no motor or trans. PERFECT FOR A V8 conversion...The body is straight but will need a paint job. No T-Tops or sunroof. It has a set of 81 280zxt 15x6.5 mesh wheels on it, blue exterior and blue and silver interior, dash is cracked, drivers seat has a 6 inch tear on the side bolster, it was converted to a manual trans car, still have the automatic pedal box if you want to convert it back... The front bumper is off but is included. all power windows and locks work, car has power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, selling for $900 firm as a rolling chassis, send me a PM if interested with your phone number so I can call you.

***this car can take a wide variety of engine upgrades, V8's are most common***
***as another option I can make it a running driving car(N/A L28 FI with NEW injectors,header w/exhaust and with a 5spd) for an additional $1100***

***If you like the 82-83 280zx bumpers better I will have a set for an additional $200 complete***

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
holy rwd turbo l67 candidate batman.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

there's an 8 sec Z on YouTube...you can fit a ViperV10 in this engine bay so the smaller motors such as a LS1 is simple...this is an opportunity to build a cool, cheap insurance toy for the season...I just need the motor and trans for my 76Z that is in my gallery.

To answer the people that don't know z's the L28 is a straight six cylinder motor 2800cc, about 180hp stock...slightly modified about 220hp...modifed, whatever you're aiming for. This could be set up as a great sleeper car...there are a few bodykits that modernize it looks greatly and parts are relatively cheap...

Thread Info