BNIB AEM UEGO wideband 6-1 Plus Sunpro gauge cage $145

Today I have for sale both a pillar gauge pod by Sunpro and a brand new AEM 6 in 1 wideband o2.

The AEM Uego 6 in 1 Gauge has been the hottest gauges on the market this year. If you are running high amounts of boost or are using a fuel controller, you will want to install the AEM UEGO wideband controller. The AEM UEGO wideband controller is now available in a gauge that includes a single channel analog output with a Bosch O2 sensor in one unit. AEM's UEGO controller features an LED readout and sweeping LED needle that changes colors as your air/fuel ratio changes from rich to lean. The AEM UEGO's 52mm gauge housing fits neatly inside most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted almost anywhere if need be. With the AEM UEGO wideband controller, there is never a need to use a laptop for monitoring.

24 Color-coded LED Display lights provide immediate reference to engine's air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda (11.0:1 to 17.0:1)
Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time (10.0:1 to 18.5:1)
User-selectable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and most programmable engine management systems
NEW! Switch between AFR or Lambda readout with a twist of a switch (included face plate change is required for proper readout)
NEW! Quick-Connect system eases installation by allowing users to mount the gauge and sensor wiring separately
Ideal AFR monitoring tool for carbureted applications and engine dynamometers
Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors
Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
Accurate to 0.1 AFR
Bosch UEGO sensor included

AEM129.jpg

AEM130.jpg

AEM131.jpg

AEM132.jpg

$145 + shipping or pickup call me at 219-928-8904 or pm me

Thread Info