Grand Prix: Stattama Turbo Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stattama Turbo kit!!
ZZ Performance
T67 Turbo.
Polished PCM with tune that was for my 500whp setup.
Oversized A/A Intercooler.
Boost controller.
Ceramic coated piping.
Weld in shorty Downpipe.
Front and Rear Power Logs
Wastegate/BOV just everything is included to bolt on and go!!

$5,000+shipping OBO (this kit has all of 500 miles on it! Brand Spanken new!!)
turbopic3.jpg

ShaunMunderhood.jpg

If you have questions about anything feel free to ask.

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
Yeah... well the grand prix just wasnt something i planned on modding to the extreme... and i just kept getting dragged in... and then I looked at my buddy jason... I just didnt want to end up dropping 40k into a car in which i would never get back.. AND I found my dream car (Trans Am WS6) for a hell of a deal.. and Get so start fresh with an even better toy! :)

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Yeah... well the grand prix just wasnt something i planned on modding to the extreme... and i just kept getting dragged in... and then I looked at my buddy jason... I just didnt want to end up dropping 40k into a car in which i would never get back.. AND I found my dream car (Trans Am WS6) for a hell of a deal.. and Get so start fresh with an even better toy! :)

WOHOOO come one over to the dark side buddy your gonna love it ;)

for what its worth you have one badass car now. to bad I never seen it in person

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

So if you drop 40K into a Trans AM you can make that money back? You will most likely lose money on EVERY car you buy with the exception of collector cars, and if you mod the car then you lose even more.

Last edited:

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
wow... this thread got alot of attention... just not towards anything im selling... haha. anyways. I didnt say I'm dropping 40k into the Trans Am.. Obviously I know I wont get everything back that I dropped into the car... Luckily im only loosing about 3k (labor costs) on this one! The Trans Am will be getting some special attention later down the road... so everyone that knows me, will know 340whp wont cut it for long!

If you are interested in the kit I dropped it to $4,850 Picked up ASAP! There is a guy that wants to put a deposit down on it tomorrow and he said if someone else has full cash on them, go with that since he needs an extra 2 weeks to get the rest. Its one hell of a kit.. and NO its not overkill... It has everything you can possibly want incase you decide to want more power instead of having to go back resell shit just to buy upgraded pieces that this has! My car is going to FairMuffler in Lagrange on Saturday around noon to get stock exhaust swapped back on there if anyone is interested to see the beast stock looking... lol. ALSO I have an Engine with 5k miles on it with an XP cam,double roller chain,Springs,Retainers going in the car with a mildly built trans that also has 5k on it! so whoever gets this car is just going to love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info