99 Civic Si for sale or trade for Jeep

99 Civic Si for sale $4000 or trade for a decent well running Jeep CJ or Wrangler. I'm located in Buffalo Grove (NW burbs).

Civi has 177,000 miles and is in good shape other than a crack in the winshield and a not so great (but liveable) patch job due to a dent on the passenger door and no rust.

The recent or new stuff.
Brakes
Clutch and clutch pedal. Hydraulics just bled a month ago.
New stabilizer links.
2 new rear tires, fronts are at about 85%
Tune, recent plugs, air filter and fluids.
Alternator done recently
Cap, rotor and wires done recently

Mods
DC short ram intake (all intake parts just cleaned)
Tsunami front bumper
Tsunami hood
Tsunami fenders
Have B&M dual bend short shifter, not installed
Tinted halo headlights with 6k HIDS

Nothing wrong with the car other than a hum in the rear end due to hub and bearings which I have the parts just not the time or tools to put in. It's a great quick little car but it was bought as a commuter car/project but it's just not "me". Plus I don't know what I was thinking buying a 5 speed to drive in rush hour traffic. Any questions post em up and if you're interested And want to make an offer let me know.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My friend has the funniest rants about Craigslist, he clearly describes everything so well a caveman would know what he's talking about, yet he still gets questions as if the person didn't even read lol.

hehe, caveman commercials FTW. Good luck with the car :bigthumb:

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
The ad is pretty much like my original post but here's the link just in case.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/1562459603.html

4K is not unreasonable for an Si that really needs nothing, am I off base on that? I put over $1000 into it in the first month I owned it (October) and although I know I'll never get back what I put into it I just want what it's worth. If I don't get any decent offers I'll keep it and keep working on it but I don't need another car in the driveway and I'd rather have the money and pay off a few bills.

Thread Info