1997 mustang gt 5 speed

im trying to sell my mustang gt

mostly stock, has a couple things done to it.

it has 121k miles everything done to it in the last 3000 miles

It has new paint last summer that looks great. it has aftermarket headlights, and chrome mach 1 wheels that were 1200 new + tires (tires are in great shape and are summer tires) i also have the stock ponies with all season tires with great tread left.

It has leather seats with electric and lumbar out of a roush mustang that have no tears or even cracks. it has the mach 460 sound system with sub and amps from the factory and cd player. i also have an alpine cd player if wanted.

It has a flowmaster mufflers and a short throw shifter. 800 dollar complete brake job done last summer on it. it has 2 inch lowering springs and strut brace and sway bar so the car handles great. it has a new manifold with intake spacer and a cold air intake system with a k&n filter. new battery/alternator/plugs/wires done last summer.

i want to get $5000 with the wheels and tires. will sell less without the mach wheels.

let me know what you guys think

pics are attached here

http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll401/ChicagoKickers3/Mustang GT/

i didnt put the brakes on it, the previous owner did the week before i bought it, so they have been on for almost a year. it was rotors, pads, calipers, hoses, and lines for all 4 corners. he claims he spent $800.

when i put brakes on my camaro i was able to get drilled and slotted rotors, calipers, pads, hoses, and lines for about $150 because my dad works at a brake parts company in mchenry illinois.

Thread Info

• ChicagoKickers3
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list