1994 Chevy Blazer. Beater with a heater. $800

Well, I just bought a Suburban so I've got no use for my blazer... figure one of you guys could use it as a winter beater.... It's a 1994 S10 Blazer. It's got 222,000 miles but still runs great and never gave me any problems. The top end of the motor was rebuilt sometime in the high 100,000 mile range but I'm not exactly sure when. The heat blows HOT and the A/C worked OK, but could probably use a recharge. The trans is good, it shifts fine through all the gears. Once I had a problem where the converter must not've disengaged and it stalled... this was one of the coldest days yet this winter and it only did it the one time. The power window motors all work, but are slow due to age, and the drivers window likes to come off track if you dont help it down. THE TRUCK IS A 4x4, but it does not currently work. I believe it to be a vaccume issue (electronic shift) but the transfer case goes into LOW so I know that's not the issue. The truck has been good to me the 6 months I've owned it. I put new inner tie rod ends on and newer Wranger RT/S tires. It also has some rust behind both rear wheel wells, and along the drivers side rocker. Feel free to make me an offer, as I am motivated to sell. I'm interested in SOME trades. Either for something economical, or maybe a project car... Let me know what ya have :D Feel free to PM me or post up on the thread any questions you have, and I will answer them to the best of my knowledge. Thanks, Frank.

421841116_1463981756_0-1.jpg

421841425_1463982850_0-1.jpg

445807591_1552399880_0.jpg

Thread Info

• Outlaw
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list