lookin for Gauges

hey im thinkin about putten a 3 gauge pillar in the vette over the winter..im not sure what gauges im looken for its gonna be mostly for show..if anyone has a set of 3 lemme know..anything but boost since i dont have that yet :smile:..also ive never installed gauges before so any tips referring to installation in a vette would be greatly appreciated!

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
16144_515136058255_220401048_30939778_2457955_n.jpg

Gauges? What are those :p They are simple to install but dont just say you want some what do you want to monitor? You said no boost, and your stick so no use for trans temp. Wideband A/F do you plan to get aggressive tunes maybe spray? Fuel Pressure is important on LSX motors espcially if your modded could save you some headaches in the long run for having a FP Gauge. I personaly like the Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges I had the Aeroforce, Trans Temp, Wideband, Fuel Pressure in the T/A and my past cars as well. The truck has Boost, EGT, Trans Temp, Volt, Fuel Pressure.

Bullhorn

Just try and take them!
Oct 2, 2009
Warrenville, IL
I have two Glowshift 7 Color Elite Series and a oil plate adapter that came off my 05 GTO so no splicing/tapping would be necessary. I think it will work on yours since it is a LSx. Let me know and we can talk price. They are oil psi and temp. very necessary with my car since oil psi warning only came on at 2 psi. At that point I would be Fu*ked

Thread Info