96 Pontiac Bonneville

price is $1,000 OBO

it is a 96 bonneville with 130k ish on the clock, AUTO
-gold/bronzish exterior with tan Leather inside

the good:
-engine runs with no problems, Lower and upper gasket were replaced less then 10k miles ago, it has new plugs and fresh oil. new fuel regulator
-Suspension is in good shape with no real problems.
-Interior is in pretty good shape (no rips or tears in leather)

The bad:
-Trans sometimes (doesnt happen always) will shift a bit hard, it might just need a fluid change and some lucas, it drives fine and doesnt slip, has power throughout the rpm range in any gear.
-Exterior is a bit beat up, needs a new pass. mirror and has a good size dent on the pass door. Door closes fine with no problems and window works fine. -No rust other then very little spots on the rear quarter panel.
-Left rear Tire has a slow leak
-Brake fluid MIGHT leak from master, but i havent verfied that, it could have been just low on fluid. UPDATE AT BOTTOM
-Needs a balancing on the tires, steering wheel shakes at 75 and up

i drove this thing back and forth from isu with no issues, i figure it will be a decent DD if someone were to fix the blower, i know most of the guys here are 3800 fans so they might know more on what to do with it, I just want it gone :)

Make me an offer!

4420861703_484cbccf2e_b.jpg

4420861423_efafdba0a2_b.jpg

4421626864_e28a7778ce_b.jpg

4420860769_d6a90abbbb_b.jpg

4421626264_1ab8f34555_b.jpg

4420860091_0f85d66121_b.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Bump. Still for sale. Still don't have a title.

Some updates though :

-Fixed the fuel line by the filter but there's another pin hole leak in the return line by the filter. Very little leaks now.

-brake lines need to be replaced, rusted through in some spots. Currently no brake fluid in it.

-front lower trans cooler line needs to be replaced (included, brand new)

-pass. mirror still needs to be replaced (included, brand new)

-i fixed the blower motor(cable was unplugged)

- center console storage hole cover doesn't close.

- no radio face for aftermarket head unit (can't find it anywhere)

Thread Info