A few snowmobiles For-Sale

I posted these on craigslist yesterday, they are both priced to sell fast. My dad has been getting alot of calls/emails about these. He will be showing the sleds today, and they might be gone today, so if you are interested let me know.

98 Yamaha Vmax 700 SX Snowmobile

700cc Triple Cylinder 2 Stroke
3500 Miles
Mint Condition
Runs Great
Well Maintained
Always stored in enclosed trailer
$1600

k4gp5g.jpg

94 Yamaha Vmax 600 DX Snowmobile

~5,000 miles
600cc 2-stroke, Twin
Electric Start
Reverse
High windshield
Heated hand and thumb warmers
New Battery (last season)
New Hifax (last season)
New Carbides (last season)
Runs Good

Sled was originally a double rider sled, but single rider seat is currently installed. Comes with original seat, that can be installed when two riders want to ride more comfortably.

$900

kboqcp.jpg

9pnn2e.jpg

Sled in THIS picture is NOT the one for sale, but shows 2 rider configuration.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
both sold? Damn. Do work man. That $900 looked like a damn good deal. Wish I had the $ laying around. Wouldn't mind picking a sled up.

Yes both, that is what my dad just told me. I figured they wouldn't last very long at those prices when its snowing out. The 94 would have been a perfect backyard/farm cruiser. Its just old, not in the best of condition, and slow compared to today's sleds. Its hard to find a reliable sled with those options for that kinda money. We have too many, and no storage space.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The interest in these sleds is unbelievable. I must have 25+ emails in my inbox from interested buyers. My dad has to turn off his phone because people call on these every 15 min. When he turns it back on he has 10 voice mails. :rofl:
They were both sold to the first guy that made it to the shop. We should have listed them for more money or sold to the highest bidder this shit is crazy.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
that is unbelieveable. I barely sold 2 nice sleds for 450 bucks each. I sold my mountain sled for like 1300?

hmmm might be a good way to make some money next year at haydays.

Well, its not like we got crazy money for these... They were priced to sell, and they did just that, quickly.

All the sleds at the swaps I went to this year we're priced high and people were not willing to deal. Even when u flash cash money in face.

I wouldn't try to sell sleds up north. Yes, more people ride up in that area, but alot more buyers I think down in the burbs.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list