7.jpg

12.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

LT1power

Banned
Dec 2, 2009
Kbb dealer sale price is just under $6000. Private party is just under $5k.

Good luck sir. Lt1's are cool but not for the same price as an ls1 car.

First of all kelly blue book means NOTHING!! look up kelly blue book on a 71 hemi cuda..

Second of all your comparing apples and oranges.. A dump truck is not worth $90,000 to me but to a construction company it is. To me an ls1 is worthless, why cause I have a twin turbo stock block LT1 in the high nines daily driver pump gas. I have over 100 1/4 mile runs on it and it's still in the nines.. Ill run 9's off every stop light from here to Canada to California,to Florida to New York and back....Try that on a ring fluttering, block distorting, oil consuming ls1. I worked for gm for 14 years while taking classes to become a mechanical engineer. How many LT1 engines did I replace a hand full.. How many ls1's did I replace??? I can't count them with all of my fingers and toes and every ones fingers and toes who posted in this thread. WHY YOU MAY ASK.... a few had WINDOWS in the side of the block but some the starters cracked off the side of the block......WHY??? because you cant compress a liquid..... So TO ME THAT CLEAN CAR IS WORTH 10,000 PLUS... To you brain washed ls1 guys it's worth nothing.....

A plug for my engineer buddy www.DMPERFORMANCE.org He invented an engine girdle for the ls1 why because its a ring fluttering, block distorting, oil consuming, head gasket leaking piece of junk. who sells a girdle for an LT1??? no one because it don't need it.... all you ls1 guys should check him out because your motor is going to blow up sooner or later.. Or dish out $7000.00 for a c5r race block.... If you want the reliability of a LT1..

So quit bashing this poor guys add and let him sell his car with out the price comments keep them to yourself or send them in a PM... It just shows your ignorance.......Or possibly jealously of such a nice car...

Good luck with the sale if I had room id give you 10g's

LT1power

Banned
Dec 2, 2009
car looks really clean man, but no offense...you can pick up a ls1 for 9k or cheaper. good luck w/ the sale tho

Thread Crapping
***Thread crapping is anything unrelated to the topic at hand. Some examples:
Making fun of other peoples offers.
One-emoticon posts
Excessive swearing and pointless insults
Low-ball, unrealistic offers.
Anything along the lines of "That price is too high!"
Any price comment whatsoever.
ANYTHING off-topic.

***Moderators have the final say in what is thread crapping and what isn't. Don't get angry if your post gets deleted, just read the rules topic again. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN AN ITEM, DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!!

Just use common sense. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
First of all kelly blue book means NOTHING!! look up kelly blue book on a 71 hemi cuda..

Second of all your comparing apples and oranges.. A dump truck is not worth $90,000 to me but to a construction company it is. To me an ls1 is worthless, why cause I have a twin turbo stock block LT1 in the high nines daily driver pump gas. I have over 100 1/4 mile runs on it and it's still in the nines.. Ill run 9's off every stop light from here to Canada to California,to Florida to New York and back....Try that on a ring fluttering, block distorting, oil consuming ls1. I worked for gm for 14 years while taking classes to become a mechanical engineer. How many LT1 engines did I replace a hand full.. How many ls1's did I replace??? I can't count them with all of my fingers and toes and every ones fingers and toes who posted in this thread. WHY YOU MAY ASK.... a few had WINDOWS in the side of the block but some the starters cracked off the side of the block......WHY??? because you cant compress a liquid..... So TO ME THAT CLEAN CAR IS WORTH 10,000 PLUS... To you brain washed ls1 guys it's worth nothing.....

A plug for my engineer buddy www.DMPERFORMANCE.org He invented an engine girdle for the ls1 why because its a ring fluttering, block distorting, oil consuming, head gasket leaking piece of junk. who sells a girdle for an LT1??? no one because it don't need it.... all you ls1 guys should check him out because your motor is going to blow up sooner or later.. Or dish out $7000.00 for a c5r race block.... If you want the reliability of a LT1..

So quit bashing this poor guys add and let him sell his car with out the price comments keep them to yourself or send them in a PM... It just shows your ignorance.......Or possibly jealously of such a nice car...

Good luck with the sale if I had room id give you 10g's
If kbb is useless then why is it still around? It's not set in stone but it's a good indication of how much a car is worth when it's stock. Works at the dealer just fine for guidlines or bargaining tool.

You can't look up classic cars through kbb but nada says $323,000 http://www.nadaguides.com/default.a...5412~35413~35415~25008&vi=82967&z=60014&da=-1

sorry you feel the lsx engine sucks but it's been pretty proven to work well with even small bolt ons. Hard to say that about the lt1. Sure it may be stronger but the lsx engine is easier to get hp out of, easier to find parts and is more efficient.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thread Crapping
***Thread crapping is anything unrelated to the topic at hand. Some examples:
Making fun of other peoples offers.
One-emoticon posts
Excessive swearing and pointless insults
Low-ball, unrealistic offers.
Anything along the lines of "That price is too high!"
Any price comment whatsoever.
ANYTHING off-topic.

***Moderators have the final say in what is thread crapping and what isn't. Don't get angry if your post gets deleted, just read the rules topic again. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN AN ITEM, DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD!!

Just use common sense. Any questions, feel free to ask.

ya and? i made those rules up. there was no thread crapping. i didnt say the car looked like shit or was a waste of money. its actually very clean. was just saying in times such as these, its high priced for an lt1. welcome to the site.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
define work well???? 12 seconds??? find parts???? do you live in Africa??? so Nada says 323,000 find me one and ill buy 2 of them
I don't know why you're getting all worked up, this is not a debate about lt1 vs ls1. The market and comps do not show that car being worth $9k. If it's worth it to you then buy it. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info