97-03 grand prix sd ram air hood. needs fiberglass work

i dont have the time or money to fix this... but any body shop that does fiberglass work will have very little problem making it right...

it was installed on someones car, and the latch failed or something and the hood flipped over onto the windshield of the car... cracking off a small part of the corners of the hood, along with putting some chips in the hood.

hood will need to have some fiberglass work done, and then of course be painted.

i purchased it with all the intents of fixing it myself with the aid of the fiberglass guy at my work about 2 years ago for 250$...

i just want it gone and will sell it for 125$ obo.

this is a steal for someone if they can do their own body work, or a great deal for someone lookin for an aftermarket hood and can have a body shop make it right

located in mchenry 60051

148.jpg

hood will need to be picked up, or I will deliver it within 150 miles for a fee.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
its not at my house. its at my shop. and its outside.

i havent been there in a while, and havent had the time to go get it. for all i know- it is under a pile of snow also. the pics that are in this thread are the best pics i have of rightnow. next soonest I will be over there, may possibly be monday morning, or the following monday. once i do, I will take new pics of it, as well as put it in my pickup, and bring it to my house.

then i will put it on ebay, starting at 75$ no reserve and i don't care what happens. as long as the thing is picked up within 5 days, and i don't have to meet someone in canada or atlanta to drop it off. i drive a vibe. not a pickup truck. i do have access to a truck, but not a truck i am going to drive more than 5 miles in. its a 71 gmc that gets gallons per mile, not miles per gallon.

Thread Info