Aftermarket Parts for Sale

I have my website somewhat up and going now. You can check their for pricing as I add new items. The site address is www.boostlinq.com. Since it's going to take me quite a while to list everything please email me at [email protected] for any items not listed yet.

I just opened a new wholesale account and now have products from the following manufacturers available. If you are looking for anything please contact me for pricing as I am in the process of building a dedicated website for the sale of items.

On a side note, I suck at building websites so if anyone wants to trade website building for parts at wholesale cost LMK.

If you have any questions, feel free to call/text @ 920-544-3795.

List of Manufacturers:

Fluidampr
Sparco
Aeromotive
PIAA
ARC
Energy Suspension
Snapse
Competition Clutch
Clevite
NGK
Carillo
Edelbrock
ZEX
DEI
Dart
B&M
Brembo
AEM
K&N
Eibach
Vibrant
ARP
Supertech
FAL (Flex-A-Lite)
Gates
Recaro
Ingalls
Hawk
HKS
JE
Mahle
Apexi
CPR
Koyorad
KW
Magnecore
Scat
Project Mu
Prothane
Defi
MSD
Accel
Cometic
Power Slot
Carbonetic LSD
SPC Performance
SRP
Mr Gasket
Disc Brakes Australia
Royal Purple
Samco
Exedy
ACT
Turbonetics
Turbo XS
Quaife
Eneos
Takata
Thermal Exhaust
Tokico
Competiton Engineering
Gram Lights
Tovic
VOLK
Progress
Ingen
Walbro
Eagle
Comp Cams
BLE
Superchips
Auto Meter
Suspension Techniques
Kelford Cams
Moroso
NTK
Muteki
Russell
Mishimoto
DC
Centerforce
Magnaflow
Stoptech

Last edited:

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Not yet. Right now my business is going to primarily be web-based until May when I finish college and have the spare cash to lease a shop and buy a dyno. I will probably start doing street tuning in the spring once I get the rest of the tuning equipment I need though.

I see u got clevite on there..... I just bout an LS6 block looking for new cam bearings and main bearings

Boostdelinquent

RHD CRX Project
Apr 11, 2009
De Kalb, IL
I see u got clevite on there..... I just bout an LS6 block looking for new cam bearings and main bearings

Can you send me the part number for the bearings you're looking for? Either that or send me the year, make, model etc. I did a quick search for the parts and it didn't come up on the general search. Then again that happens alot as searching by part number reveals alot of parts that don't come up in the typical year/make/model search.

I could build you a website....

Cool, here's the basics for the deal I'm offering. Let me know if these stipulations are agreeable to you.Whoever I choose to build the website for me will get up to $5,000 worth of parts (depending on the quiality and speed of website construction if the quality of the website is really good, I'm not opposed to offering more money for parts either) at wholesale cost. So let's say for example you need an intercooler that retails for $350 and I get it for $225, then that's the price you'd pay for it plus whatever shipping to you is and it would only deduct $225 from the $5000 worth of parts available to you at wholesale.

I won't need the manufacturers entire product lines posted up right away just the commonly sought items w/ a notation for them to inquire for pricing on items not listed. From there I would want the website refined to later include all items in the manufacturers product line but I just need the basic items posted right away so I can begin selling stuff.

If you have any further questions, please message me or I can also be reached at 920-544-3795.

Jake

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Can you send me the part number for the bearings you're looking for? Either that or send me the year, make, model etc. I did a quick search for the parts and it didn't come up on the general search. Then again that happens alot as searching by part number reveals alot of parts that don't come up in the typical year/make/model search.

Cool, here's the basics for the deal I'm offering. Let me know if these stipulations are agreeable to you.Whoever I choose to build the website for me will get up to $5,000 worth of parts (depending on the quiality and speed of website construction if the quality of the website is really good, I'm not opposed to offering more money for parts either) at wholesale cost. So let's say for example you need an intercooler that retails for $350 and I get it for $225, then that's the price you'd pay for it plus whatever shipping to you is and it would only deduct $225 from the $5000 worth of parts available to you at wholesale.

I won't need the manufacturers entire product lines posted up right away just the commonly sought items w/ a notation for them to inquire for pricing on items not listed. From there I would want the website refined to later include all items in the manufacturers product line but I just need the basic items posted right away so I can begin selling stuff.

If you have any further questions, please message me or I can also be reached at 920-544-3795.

Jake

Alrighty well the Part number for the Main bearings is MS2199P

The part number for my cam bearings is SH1814S

The part number for my rod bearings are CB663p

Boostdelinquent

RHD CRX Project
Apr 11, 2009
De Kalb, IL
Alrighty well the Part number for the Main bearings is MS2199P

The part number for my cam bearings is SH1814S

The part number for my rod bearings are CB663p

Main Bearing: 195 + S&H MSRP = 226.73
Cam Bearings: 45 + S&H MSRP = 60.38
Rods Bearings: 43 + S&H MSRP = 59.33

Let me know if you have any other questions. The main bearings and rod bearings are in stock however the cam bearings are currently out however I can have them drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.

Jake

Boostdelinquent

RHD CRX Project
Apr 11, 2009
De Kalb, IL
I would definitely like to see what it would be to get either two recaro or sparco seats for my '94 z28, as well as an MSD ignition with a 2-step rev limiter

Is there a specific style seat from either manufacturer you'd like to get? Adjustable or fix backed? LMK and I'll be happy to get you the pricing. As for the MSD Ignition w/ 2 step, I have 2 options available. The first is the MSD 6AL which allows you to add accesories for a 2 step. I priced out the needed accesory as well and it's $90. This unit is 230 plus S&H. The second option is the second generation MSD 6AL-2 which has a built in 2 step for 400$ plus S&H.

what can you get me PIAA 510 SMR Series Xtreme White Fog Light Kit for??

That set will be 215 plus S&H.

Is there a specific style seat from either manufacturer you'd like to get? Adjustable or fix backed? LMK and I'll be happy to get you the pricing.

I'm not really sure it's kind of debatable, maybe if you could get me prices for both kinds? I don't need anything fancy with leather or anything just a good light weight seat, I'm looking for something that I can make work with race harnesses too because next year at the track I'm going to need them.

Boostdelinquent

RHD CRX Project
Apr 11, 2009
De Kalb, IL
I'm not really sure it's kind of debatable, maybe if you could get me prices for both kinds? I don't need anything fancy with leather or anything just a good light weight seat, I'm looking for something that I can make work with race harnesses too because next year at the track I'm going to need them.

Ok, I'll look around and get the prices posted up by Monday at the latest. Just off the top of my head I know Sparco has the Sprint and Speed seats which are both fixed back units for around 300ish plus s&h. I also know as a general rule, Recaro seats are pretty expensive, even when marked below MSRP. Anyway, I'm checking the thread from my phone right now so I'll look into the pricing Monday when I'm by my regular computer.

Boostdelinquent

RHD CRX Project
Apr 11, 2009
De Kalb, IL

OK, here's some pricing for you.

Seats by Sparco (note, all pricing is per seat)

FB = Fixed Back
R = Reclinable

Street Series seats

R100 (R) 275
Speed (FB) 310
Speed 2 (FB) 350
Chrono Sport (FB) 465

Competition Series

Sprint 5 (FB) 305
TEC (FB) 460
EVO (FB) 720

If you'd like I can also post up some pricing for Recaro seats however you'll end up paying more for a single Recaro seat than you would for a pair of most of the Spacro Seats I have listed.

Thread Info