Supercharged 2000 Trans Am for sale

Hite004.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

hite.jpg

Basic Information:
56,xxx on the body/ 5,000 on the S60/ 1500ish on the FLT stage 5 4L65E.
Car made 635rwhp and 571rwtq without driver car weighs 3700lbs
This is a run down of the major stuff, I have all the reciepts from all work done.

Exterior Modifications:

· 17x7 front and 17x11 rear polished Billet Specialities street lites
· Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
. Sidemoldings removed

Interior Modifications:

· Auto Meter fuel pressure gauge
· Auto Meter boost gauge
· Auto Meter trans temp gauge
· Auto Meter water temp gauge
. AEM wide band gauge
. SLP line lock switch
. DMH electric cutout switch

Performance:

. Forged LQ9 408
. AFR 225 heads
. LS6 intake (custom painted NBM)
. custom Speed Inc. blower cam
. D1SC with twin intercoolers and polished intake box
. Stage 5 FLT 4l65E trans with vigilante 3600 triple disk stall and deep pan kit
. Dana S60 rear end with 3.73 gears
. Patriot headers
. Magnaflow catback with highflow cats
. DMH electric cutout
. 900HP Street/Race fuel system: Dual pumps, boost ref. regulator, billet fuel rails (blue)
. SLP line lock kit

Suspension/Chassis:

· BMR subframe connectors
. UMI lower control arms
. UMI panhard bar
. UMI LCA relocation brackets
. UMI torque arm

Electronics:

· MTX amp and hidden sub in hatch

Only current problems with the car are the fuel pressure gauge has stopped working, it's the gauge not the sending unit. There is also a small leak at the trans, very minor only a few drops now and then.
Asking $30,000 o.b.o. low ball offers will not be responded to or even recognised. There is over $50,000 into this car and it is owned free and clear so I have no intentions of giving it away. Also those just hoping for a free test drive of a 600+ hp car can keep moving, unless there is cash in hand and/or secured financing there will be no test drives. You can hear it run or I can get video if you would like. All the work to the car with the exception of the new trans cooler was done by the staff at Speed Inc. and Larry can vouch for the car

macleod

Sep 27, 2009
While that car in your sig is VERY intriguing (assuming thats what you meant) I dont use the toy car I have now so a new toy car wouldnt do me any good either. TBH the only trades I would even consider would be a pop up camper in PERFECT condition and gen 3 or higher night vision goggles and both those trades would need come with lots of cash.

Thread Info