TURBOMIKE's Turbo Bike for sale....

I figured Id help him post it up to see if he can get it sold....Any Subaru guys interested? :dunno:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/1431881307.html

1992 suzuki gsxr 1100 Turbo

This gsx-r 1100 turbo was built from frame up.Was a old skool project for me and now i must sell.
MUST SEE IN PERSON!!!ALOT of detail went into restoration,no corners cut.

Has many mods and aftermarket parts,will list a few things,but will not go into detail,has way to many
parts to list.If you are interested and want to buy,lets talk,make it work.

Will do cash/trade,but no cars,boat,anything big,i dont have the space for car.
My asking price is way below what this turbo bike is worth,will take offers.

Also keep in mind,this is the last year for the old skool oil cooled gsxr 1100's and very rare and wanted
color scheme.The pics look good,but looks better in person.Its got tuff looks and the power to back it up!!!
You can run on 93 gas with 7 pnds of boost,i have never used 93,only 100 or higher.Boost is not low right
now and it will snap ya neck back and put a big smile on ya face!!!! Very fun bike for street and monster on the strip!!
This bike is a TRUE HEAD TURNER!!!

Mr.Turbo kit (5-26psi)
1276 11-1 weisco kit
web cams
mikuni 42 blow threw race carb
under cut trans/heavy duty clutch and springs (shifts perfect)
clutch basket welded
all internals for engine have been polished (better oil flow)
ported and polished head
custom vance&hines exhaust for turbo
heavy duty custom oil cooler
rear brocks strut
more gauges then you can keep your eyes on
custom grips/bar ends/triple tree/black levers
zero gravity windscreen
mint rear race solo hump
hid type headlight bulbs yellow/white
full polished frame
rear extended swingarm
rear shinko 003
new chain/sprocket
hayabusa front brake setup/new pads
new rear pads
new battery

just had fersh tune up for winter storage: plugs and oil/filter

I have pm wheels for bike,but will keep to lower the price of bike,the front rim wheel not be included.I will
put back on the stock front rim.The engine/trans work and turbo kit alone is worth what iam asking.
Also extra parts will be included.

Interested buyers please send me a email or call, NO DREAMERS!! WILL NOT SHIP,UP TO BUYER FOR SHIPPING AND I NEED CASH IN HAND!! So you scamers dont even waste your time, CASH IN PERSON!!!

Asking only 9500.00 :eek:

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
naw its cool,just goes to show what i tell people,dont let joe know bout ya shit,cause everybody will know.Funny thing is i told knowbody,not even biker group,but good ol joe and his big mouth,haha

I just put add out there and see if i can "make moves" maybe a cool trade or some baller with cash and it says: "take offers" so iam not firm at asking price,see what happens.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
pretty much ryan or least ask me before you put up here.

Naw we are going south and gonna run at warmer tracks,probably november.But seeing our money is all tight in the u.s. of a,iam sure i will have come spring.

So when tracks open up,it will hit track then.But i threw it out there for a lets see what happens.

I tried on street and the bike wont hook,its fun and still lifts front wheel in 2nd at bout 8500,haha

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
I been waiting for my frame of a 9 sec pass on this thing this year for chritmas....:dunno:

HAHA yea well it was a joke,i would not do that to you,thats like sitting on a high chair and i ride low and i would never give you a time slip,cause it would get posted up here!! haha

we are all still waiting for your time slips from your track day?? :drums:

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
on my dresser you can have them......atleast I will put my bike out on the track and post the times and work on it....
You should never came at me like they you did, I helped you out, and get you going, and then you talk shit.....I know who you are now though.....Its cool....

If the bike was so badass, why sell it...

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
Ill print up a bunch of the ads for ya so you can pass them out so you can work on the next deal....

PERSONALLY YOUR A DICK,YOU JUST PROVED THAT BY POSTING MY ADD.What was the real reason you felt the need to post up my add?Now you finally come out and say whats on ya mind.

Hey i was busting ya chops,ive helped you plenty times with your bike,cause your a friend and thats what friends do.But you act like a dick and iam not no lil kid,iam gonna tell you whats up,whether you like it or not,i dont give a fuck.

So whatever the case,you got hurt feelings,didnt talk to me for what 3 weeks or so,you want people to know your biz,well there you go.fuckin lil cry baby,that couldnt take a joke.

This is me,same person you met from day one,iam same in person bro,you know that,come on.

But you want to keep on this go ahead,you posting my add was not needed and shows me what kinda friend you really are,so go FUCK YA SELF!!!!

Thread Info