F.S. my alero taking offers

hey guys, up for sale is my 2003 oldsmobile alero named "oldskool"
45,390 miles, very clean and very well maintained, ill start with the exterior
entire car shaved, bumpers handles, quater panles extended with a open frenched pocket holding a 59 caddy tail light, deck lid is extended as well
rear bumper is frenched piece of plastic, yes both bumpers are all customized using nothing but plastic,
the finish is ppgs ncp 271 primer, with old skool pinstriping, i get asked all the time what color is it,

the interior is also very well cared for, with billet aluminum pieces like the sill plates, gas and brake pedals, and rear view mirror, the trim panle inserts are custom flamed, the shifter is hand made using steel rod flame treated and bent with a tiki shift knob

it is on air ride using easystreet struts and air ride tech compresor systems, im using 1/4 inch line for a not to fast not to slow drop and lift, rides great, no problems at all with this et up rides like a lowering spring, the struts are 3 way adjustable and at the psi and settings i have it at i have not had one complaint

i did a fresh tune up fresh oil, front brakes are new, rear brakes are cleaned and adjusted, the only problem is that rear 02 sensor it doesnt affect nothing, runs great always fires right up, it has a rk sport warm air intake, rk sport header into a glasspack which the exhasut is all new, and it dumps out the drivers side rocker molding

new 225/40/18 kumho asx tires on a zinik z-5 wheel, always cleaned and ready to show, its a great running car, its low its loud and a real head turner

this car has to go if someone offers me 7-7,500 for it its all yours, but my asking price is 9,000, thats why i said im taking offers, but dont low ball me please to much time and money invested in this car

here are some pics and a video
thanks for looking

023-3.jpg

057-1.jpg

004-6-1.jpg

Thread Info