96 Taurus SHO

Title is clear, and in my name.

171K on the clock, Yamaha 3.4 V-8 goodness, Trans is mint, motor pulls strong.

Car is red with tan leather interior, Power everything, power everything works. 6 CD changer, Auto climate, sunroof, heated mirrors, BRAND NEW TIRES *2 months old, have receipts* Ready to rock for winter!

Car has assorted visual blemishes for being a city car, but drives/runs/shifts flawlessly and is loaded to the freaking gills with features.

Cams have been welded by Eric Lehman.

Car has brand new brake rotors, pads, and calipers on both front corners, and a new wheel bearing and lower ball joint on the driver side corner.

I've replaced nearly ALL of the coolant, oil, and vac lines on the entire motor preparing it for a trouble-free winter.

$2300 is what I have into it in total, It KBB's out at like $3600, so $2300 is what I want for the car, which is a STEAL for a welded Gen3 SHO :).

I bought an SUV for winter after all *I like sitting up higher* so she has to go :(.

PIC_0163.jpg

PIC_0188.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Edited first post.

Trans is strong as an ox 'eric lehmans exact words, lol'

ONLY rust is on the the very lip of the front of the hood toward the center, and a little bubble starting on the pass side rear quarter by the gas cap where it has a dent right below the cap, there is no quarter rot, door lip rot, etc.

Z

Zenriddles

FWIW - My warranty on his camwelds is lifetime - And it transfers to the new owner, just contact me so I can change my files. And if the new owner sells the car, I still transfer warranty again - money in the bank when it comes sale time.

Eric Lehmann

Thread Info