FS- 17" winter rims and tires- 5k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, putting these up for sale, grab these before winter hits!

17x7.5 Sport edition CE rims, gunmetal

se_ce_bsat_ci3_l.jpg

tires are Dunlop Graspic GS-3 in 225/55/17

galleryImg_graspicDS3_3qtr.jpg

wheels are in great shape and about 5k miles put on everything

i have all the paperwork from discount tire company including 4 certificates for FREE replacement of the tires. Mananger pretty much said that when the tires wear down, within 5 years iirc just bring them in and either get a credit or similar priced winter/tire put on the rims again. Paid like 20 bucks a pop for those. Whole setup cost me $1100

Looking to get $600 all said and done, I can ship to you or even better meet halfway, or heck just drive them to you pending location.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
True and true... I believe the rims you have are supposed to fit as well...

Offset:
42mm
?

yea they are compatible will all w-bodies, heck they sit better just like most aftermarket rims with the lower offset instead of being tucked like stock rims... though having a gxp the stock rims look they sit out a little more iirc, not sure why, maybe its the width

oh, and that first pic I posted I need to change it, look at the real pics from the bashing of my rear 1/4

iirc they are the CD rims, not the CE, the spokes are a bit different, sorry for the confusion, thats something I needed to change with the post :picard:

just found the certificates for the tires as well

also, being 17s stock gxp brakes/rotors will fit

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Do you have any current pictures of the tread and rims off the car?

Then I just have to figure out if I can get the funds together... Engagement ring/wedding/house purchase have me extremely tight right now so don't hold your breath on this purchase as I was looking to buy a set a few months from now.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Do you have any current pictures of the tread and rims off the car?

Then I just have to figure out if I can get the funds together... Engagement ring/wedding/house purchase have me extremely tight right now so don't hold your breath on this purchase as I was looking to buy a set a few months from now.

I can get pics soon, currently in james' garage hibernating

no worries, i understand you gots priorities :hs:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
can you explain what happened in pics above?

simple physics ending me crying myself to sleep every night for 2 months.... something like that

ill explain next time @ lukes to you young billy "Double D racing prodigy" :nutz:

i dont feel like typing out teh story, but yea, thats what I walked out my front door to the morning after fall semester ended last winter 08

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I may be interested if the rims are in good condition and the tires have another good Winter or two left. $400 and I may be able to meet you at Lukes. (I work in Itasca and live north of Rockford so I can hit anyplace between Woodfield and Rockford.)

i'll get some pics, for now dennis, panda and james can vouch lol

Should be an easy 2-3 winters left, they barely wear out if you drive em in the right temps below 50 or so

I know you posted before, so thanks for checkin back :bigthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info