Red Interior Lights for 97-02 Camaro's

I recently went to the junkyard and swapped out my A4 shift plate, HVAC and headlight control overlay for Camaro (backed with blue film) ones to get rid of the red interior lights I have in my TA (backed with red film).

So pretty much, any 97-02 Camaro owners who are looking to change their interior to red, I have you covered for these 3 items. Just buy me lunch at some cruise night, and Ill call it an even trade lol.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Hmmm why did you swap them back? Didnt look good? I might be interested in taking these off your hands, for say...a free carwash ?

I didnt swap anything back, I changed over TO the Camaros interior lights/overlays. These are the ones originally from my TA that im getting rid of.

Stock, all 4th Gen Firebirds have red interior lights and stock all 4th Camaros have blue/white/green interior lights. I went and got me some Camaro interior lights because they have that blue/white color and LEDs can actually power through the film for whatever color I want.

However, if you want red interior lights in your Camaro, then this works perfect for you. And actually, if you want to just swap speedometer gauge overlays with me (just the overlay, not the whole thing lol) then I can finally have my full NON-red lighting for my interior, and you can have a full red interior lighting.

Will they work for a 98 firebird, or are teh interiors different?

Of course they will. They're originally from my 00' Trans Am. There are no differences between all the Firebirds from 97-02 interior wise other than vinyl/leather color.

Thread Info

• TransHed
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list