1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd -$1800

I have for sale a 1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD with a 5spd manual transmission. Car has zero ZERO rust. The engine was refreshed 3k miles ago w/ new timing belt, piston rings, bearings, water pump and head gasket. Rebuild head. Transmission was rebuilt around the same time. I can try and find receipts from previous owner. Car currently sits on 2g eclipse 5 spoke alloy wheels. It comes with a oem style carbon fiber hood installed. Installed is a Tsunami steering wheel with a NRG detachable hub. Rear and front lights have been blacked out. Only downside to this vehicle is the fact that it needs a paint job. The driver seat is pretty beat up and has a seat cover on it. Comes with brand new complete front brakes installed. All the way down to the hardware. Comes with Pioneer head unit & rampage amplified bass tube. Only reason I am selling is because I am done with the racing/dsm scene & need money to further my company. Has a few other mods. Will trade for CASH. Cash talks. $1800obo No joy rides773-909-1210 Adrian. I will not HAVE TITTLE TILL THE 18th of this month. I had to request duplicate due to loosing previous.

The bad: Needs rear wheel stud (holds on lug), driver seat is beat up, need to rebolt muffler (I will rebolt for serious buyer), Needs front wheel bearing. It may be driven but I wouldn't suggest it. Currently front driver knuckle assy is off. Has TOB chatter. Happened since clutch install. Might be because of unsprung disc.

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/adrianbuford/90talon?authkey=Gv1sRgCMGKzrWWjfDn5AE#

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list