2000 GTP needs bottom end work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 Grand Prix GTP, I have owned this vehicle since it had 24,000 miles, it now has 171,xxx. The transmission was rebuilt about 2,000 miles ago and comes with a warranty from Aamco.

The oil light started to flicker on at idle and would go out if I took the rpm's up by about 100 rpm or so. I drove the car home on a Thursday night and it was running fine. The next morning it was missing on #5 cylinder, it has a knock sound to it but when I took the valve cover off one of the rocker arms for #5 was moving about 1/3 of what it should be moving. I pulled the rocker off and the pushrod is not bent or damaged.

There is NO sludge in the engine , it was run with Mobil 1 from the time I bought the car til it died.

It may just need a lifter, but with the oil light on, it could probably use fresh bearings and an oil pump. I was going to pull the motor and do this and keep the car. Wth the wife, house, and a baby at home I don't exactly have the time or money to do this.

Vehicle has the following mods:
Fresh rebuilt trans - Includes new pump and converter
External Trans cooler
1.8 Aluminum SLP Roller Rockers with pushrods.
Yellow Valve Springs, Comp Cams Retainers and Keepers
DHP PCM
WizAir
Modular Pulley with 3.4" pulley
ZZP 3" downpipe with highflow cat
ZZP 3" Exhaust system
Drilled/Slotted Rotors w/ Ceramic pads all the way around
180* drilled T-stat
GMPP Springs/Struts
GMPP Sway Bar Kit
New Control Arm bushings last fall to eliminate clunk over bumps in front end.

Appearance:
Altezza Gunmetal Tails
Back windows tinted
16" Black Rims w/ 70% new Goodyear Assurance tires (have paperwork w/ warranty)
Have set of 18" wheels in MI that can be brought to IL for pickup as well.
I also have an additional HUD, an onstar mirror w/ compass that I never installed, an additional dash bezel and center console bezel.
Vehicle is loaded has the moonroof, leather, HUD, Bose stereo, A/C blows cold, and no other issues with the car.

Asking 2,200 or best offer

Here is a pic from a couple years ago w/ the 18's on.
1175063580_l.jpg

Thread Info