FS: Regal SLP GSx Single exhaust

Hey guys, I have a GSX single I'm looking to get rid of as I'm moving up to a custom 3" setup. (it's the exhaust off my white car)

Haven't really seen these around much, so I don't know a good price to slap on it. It is a complete one piece exhaust with clamps that hold the muffler on... so in other words unless you wanna do some welding I wont ship it.

The exhaust is nice sounding, to a point. On a cammed, heads regal it sounds awesome at idle. and it is dead quiet cruising at any speed. got rasp accelerating though... I believe it could be fixed with a good resonator.

anyway I'm located in Chicago suburbs, Hanover Park to be exact (NW).

Ideally I'd like to get somewhere around 150 or something... throw out offers though! PLEASE!

24373060098_large.jpg

24373060099_large.jpg

24373060100_large.jpg

Long story short: $150 or whatever you are willing to give me.

Thanks!

-Dennis

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Unfortunately I'm not looking for any real parts right now... I just bought a ton of carp...

let me know on the possible regal LS guy (would love 150, but would really like to sell it period).

also let anyone else know that has a regal.

and yes SHOmuffdiver its some sort of SLP exhaust that is pretty rare I guess... good thing I know two people that have had it or otherwise I would look crazy.

Thread Info