BNIB 97-03 GP Black Projector Halo Headlights Pre Modded For You!

SOLDDDDD !!! BNIB 97-03 GP Black Projector Halo Headlights Pre Modded For You!

SOLD

PROJECTORS THE WAY THEY SHOULD COME! FOR LESS!

got 2 by mistake from ebay :) selling these cheaper than anywhere else...sellin em for a deal 25.99 off lowest list price...

160 SHIPPED/150 PICKED UP INCLUDES THE NO BOUNCE MOD FOR FREE!
175 SHIPPED/165PICKED UP INCLUDES THE BOUNCE AND CUT OFF MOD!!!
PRICES ARE FIRM NO LOWBALLS AS THIS IS ALREADY A STEAL!
I have both these mods done to mine and i couldnt be happier, no bounce and amazing light output and i only have halogen bulbs... cant imagine HIDS :)

Free Bounce Mod:ClubGP Message Forum troubleshooting

Halo mod: http://www.grandprixforums.net/f11/projector-cut-off-mod-and-nightshots-18290.html

btw i opened the boxes to verify they are both the same and tested the halo rings on both headlights....they are BNIB never used and fully functional :th_thumbsup-wink:

100_3173.jpg

100_3164.jpg

gotboost3

Apr 16, 2009
click the the link for the cutoff mod....basically i cut down the cutoff plate inside the projector to let the light go further out and lil more up with out having to tilt the headlight all they way up (leaving a horrid bumper gap) these also have the club gp no bounce mod done to them as these headlights bounce like crazy with out this mod..(815) text me if you wanna buy them....i have alot of people making over asking to hold them but im waiting on someone to actually commit you can pick them up today if you want or ill meet half way...

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list