2000 Civic Si Blk / Blk Low Miles, Tastefully Modded!!

Hey guys, had the car since 58,000 miles when it was bone stock and been my daily ever since. Never had a problem with the car. Regular oil change. Car has a clean title. 5 speed transmission, power windows, sunroof, power locks, etc. Car is a blast to drive, gets great gas mileage, ice cold a/c, and looks awesome. Car now has 66,000 miles and is still running like new.

Good:
Custom Wrapped Red / Black Civic SI front AND rear (FIT PERFECT, NO SPACES, ETC)
New Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
Tires only have a few thousand miles on them.
Painted Gunmetal Black GSR Fat Five Wheels
Tinted Rear / Side windows 20%
DC Short Throw Shifter
JDM Replica Shifter
Intake, Header, Exhaust (HKS)
Pioneer speakers in the door and behind the rear seats (worst car ever for the rears)
Pioneer Premier Edition F90 Head Unit with DVD / Navigation / Ipod, etc.
8,000K HID's

Bad:
Car has been my daily so it does have its share of nicks, dings, etc. but was recently professionally detailed (7/11/09)
Temp Gauge has recently stopped working out of no where? Heat still works, engine runs perfect, etc.
SiR Badge is fake, will have an OEM SI badge and New Black Honda Emblems Front and Rear on as soon as they come in the mail.
Big Fox Sticker Can be removed at buyers request.

Overall, I would keep the car if we had the room. Awesome car to drive, handles great, perfect daily driver. Need to sell since we have too many cars in the driveway now and one needs to go. Looking for 8,500 with the Head Unit or I can give you the stock Amber Lighted SI Head unit for 8,000 and take the Pioneer out. P/m or email at [email protected]. Phone number is 847-385-8268. Thanks

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg